PAX Prime 2015 Active Time Report (FFXV)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
ATR wasn't so bad. Granted, it was if you expected more (like a new trailer, lol). Too bad they didn't use the manual driving option. Seems to me that it isn't ready. Plus, pumping gas sucks.

However, I'm really excited about the prospect of aiming with guns, a reminder of the Versus days. Make it happen, Tabata! It would suck if Noctis just automatically aimed at enemies.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York

This my likely change but, something to notice is that magic and summon has separate entries in FFXV main menu.
In order, the entries are :
  1. Map
  2. Drive
  3. Quest
  4. Gambit(?)/Operation(?)/Tactics(?)
  5. Weapons
  6. Abilities
  7. Magic
  8. Summons
  9. Items
  10. Collection
Thank you for posting this, I couldn't read the Kanji, I could only translate the Katakana, too small and I don't know any Japanese!

Bites the dust

Balamb Garden Freshman
Apr 14, 2015
"Last but certainly not least, Square Enix will host yet another Active Time Report at Tokyo Game Show 2015 where more details regarding Luna will be shown, as well as the game’s fishing and Chocobo features."

Didn't they also say they were going to talk about Regis as well? If they are going to be talking more about him, I wonder if they will go into why they changed his design.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Didn't they also say they were going to talk about Regis as well? If they are going to be talking more about him, I wonder if they will go into why they changed his design.
I think in one of the interviews post Gamescom ATR, Tabata said that "Regis changed because the begining of the plot and other stuffs changed" and that explaining any further would requiere spoilers.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I think in one of the interviews post Gamescom ATR, Tabata said that "Regis changed because the begining of the plot and other stuffs changed" and that explaining any further would requiere spoilers.
He means they said they would talk about Luna and Regis next ATR but it wasn't included in the article.

Am I the only one surprised that Noctis was using a gun in the game? Like a revolver like gun he was using to shoot at an android..... Did not expect to see those two mixed together....
Nice to see he can use a gun again!