Resident Evil 2 Remake is oficially happening

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
You laugh now but just wait!

If RE2 remake is exactly like the remake of the first game, nobody will be complaining cause it's going to be done right. It will be exactly what people want. Faithful to the original, just better visuals.

With FFVII remake, all we have are developer comments and people are already showing concern. Dramatic changes? Ooooh boy!

And the fun hasn't even really started yet! :kefkalol:

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
Because a lot of these games have not aged well visually and that's the only update they need. Everything else, the reasons why people enjoyed the games to begin with, don't need to be drastically changed. At most, they just need a bit of tweaking and polishing.

It works and people like it. It's not risky but it's respectful to the fan base.

PlayerUp

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jun 27, 2014
Resident Evil 2-3 combination remade could have alot of success if done right. Game had a solid storyline. Problem though is that Capcom hasn't made a solid Resident Evil game in over a decade. Don't expect the franchise to rebound until Capcom is sold which it will be eventually as they're close to being bankrupt.

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
I just hope for a physical release. This shouldn't be download only.
This....
Capcoms last few releases being physical only in JP has been one of the most disheartening things.

But I'm excited for RE2/Re nonetheless, RE used to be one of my favorite franchises once upon a time.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I'm still disliking the fact that they're taking fan feedback.... Are they skeptical of the choices they will make? This really ruins first impressions for many.

I swear, if they're doing fan feedback like FFXV, I'm gonna pray this trend of fan feedback on single player games to stop REAL SOON.
When did they say they were taking fan feedback...?