SHOUT OUT! ALL FINAL FANTASY FANS AND FIRST TIMERS!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Noktis.Ouji

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 16, 2016
Wanna know all about old FF and all recent news about new FF!

Discuss theories or need some help with a quest!

Your favourites! best and worst!

Share your art or talk your ships!

A space where you can waste your time without feeling guilty..

Discord Server

The GemiKnight

Clan Centurio Member
Nov 11, 2016
Durban, South Africa
FF VIII is still my favourite! I can go on and on about how much I love it. I have a ton of FF music on my phone. In fact, I was listening to the Balamb Garden theme at the time of writing this post. This might seem strange but I played FF X-2 before X. Don't ask me why. It just happened that way.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
I've yet to find one that captures me body and soul ala TR Legend or Persona. XII and XIII hold special places, but they've both got faults.

h00aoj

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Sep 26, 2016
FF8 is by far my favourite! Love the whole cast, Squall, Rinoa, Zell,Irvine, love these guys! =P This game deserves some love!!! Remastred? Remake?

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
My favorite final fantasy would be XIII, least favorite would be FFII.
I don't think FFII is as bad as some others may think, though the level system was odd. I just wouldn't play it more than once.

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
There's something you don't see everyday. Don't blame you though. I got much love for it as well. I remember getting XIII for my birthday in 2010. One of the best gifts ever!
I know right haha, XIII is a game that's always been super near and dear to my heart, despite its shortcomings. I still find myself going back to play it a few times each year. It was a birthday gift for me as well!

Squall88

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 19, 2015
Also a longtime FF VIII fan, well my profile pic already told.. Loved the story and especially how the character of squall was fleshed out, very well done. Aside of this also played a part of IX, only still have to finish it one day. Also liked XIII, played like a movie and didn't mind that. And XV was just a strong message they listen to the community, in my opinion, and try to be innovative as a final fantasy game while still maintaining the strong aspects of the series.