[Slight Spoilers] FFXV Character Models

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
So I thought this warranted a new thread. If not, please do lock this thread.

http://www.finalfantasy.net/xv/spoilers-ingame-gentiana-aranea-highwind-ffxv-character-models/

So the models of most of the main characters are out. I really like all of them, can't really say anything bad about any of them. Personally I would like a better, more detailed look at each of the characters (with like the color swatches/ transparent background), to make it easier to cosplay as them if need be.

I really don't know what else to say...what are you opinions?

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Wow, it's the first time we see her model and Gentianna is already my favourite design. She looks amazing!

The only thing that bothers me with these models is the Old Noctis. I really like his design, hell he may even be one of my favourite designs, but he doesn't really look like his younger self. He's face is just too different.

Oh, and Aranea is Lightning! :shockedwarrior:

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
Yeah Old Noctis doesn't really look like a direct continuation of Young Noctis, but it might be because of the excessive aging due to the crystal? or like it might have something to do with his battles leaving him looking really weary and different? Anyways I still really like it.

Somber

SOLDIER Second Class
Nov 22, 2013
Gentiana and older Noctis designs are so sweet! I really agree with Blade. Aranea is Lightning haha (Isn't it obvious since her first appearance lol).

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
Wow, Gentiana looks just otherworldly. Guaranteed, she and Ardyn are related some how if only through an apparent lack of aging across the years. In general, the renders look great. Old Noctis gave me the shivers.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Some people out there saying that Aranea looks like Lightning, but I don't see that at all. It looks to me like Aranea has like 40 lbs on Lightning. It reminds me of when FFXII came out and people thought Ashe was basically Yuna recycled. I guess i can kinda sorta maybe see a resemblance but, not even enough to be noteworthy

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
What do you mean exactly...?
The Kingsglaive promotional booklet has a piece of the Niflheim empire which mentions Ardyn. It says he joined the ranks of the army thirty years before... But he only looks around forty! And the fact that Gentiana looks no different from her appearance between the game and the anime, the latter of which showed Luna when she was probably only in her early teens.