Sora96 prediction: Motomu Toriyama & Yoshinori Kitase are developing Final Fantasy X-3

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
I love Final Fantasy XIII trilogy. And many of Toriyama games. I'm looking forward to his new game.

While it's true people loath him with passion. I have NOT experience that from any the site regulars here. Mognet Central have proven to be a calm site, especially compared to those trash site. This site really great, with good admins like @APZonerunner and @Azuardo. I have not experience any harsh bullying, in fact I lashed out once with @LeonBlade In the end regardless what made me upset, I apologize to him and I admit my wrong doings (In a message). I admit I can get a temper at times. You post very interesting news, we don't insult you and such, people aren't saying those things because you like Toriyama (Because I do too) Do you really not believe you are just as at fault here @Sora96 ?

Depending on your attitude this whole conversation can end on a positive note.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
I love Final Fantasy XIII trilogy. And many of Toriyama games. I'm looking forward to his new game.

While it's true people loath him with passion. I have NOT experience that from any the site regulars here. Mognet Central have proven to be a calm site, especially compared to those trash site. This site really great, with good admins like @APZonerunner and @Azuardo. I have not experience any harsh bullying, in fact I lashed out once with @LeonBlade In the end regardless what made me upset, I apologize to him and I admit my wrong doings (In a message). I admit I can get a temper at times. You post very interesting news, we don't insult you and such, people aren't saying those things because you like Toriyama (Because I do too) Do you really not believe you are just as at fault here @Sora96 ?

Depending on your attitude this whole conversation can end on a positive note.
Well I have, and Azuardo supported it. So I got Alex involved and he dealt with it.

Of course, it takes two to tango.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
As is already obvious that you don't want or can't handle a rational conversation or argument, I'll just say this: get out, get some fresh air and stop obsessing over a fricking game developer.

Not everybody's lives depend on a guy directing a game or not. And yeah, I don't like Toriyama as a director (in general, as I enjoyed Revenant Wings and don't consider XIII to be a horrible game, just mediocre), but that doesn't make me irrational in my arguing. I just pointed out how fragile your theory is, even if I actually AGREE that he's very likely going to direct that game.

Of course, you seem to only guide yourself by your worship of that man, so you might think that the rest of us do the same with our so called hate, but I'm afraid that's not how it is (in case you didn't notice, my ending comment about not wanting him to direct another mainline title was just a quip, and it didn't affect the rest of things I argued. Hence the emoticon, you know).

Last edited:

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
This thread has gone way off track so I'm locking it, obviously. If people can have this discussion again sensibly they can in a new thread, but think long and hard before creating it.

Just to clarify, also: I never said @Azuardo participated in anything of the sort, and he's a magnificent mod. Some of you guys on the member side are very quick to jump on Sora96's head though, and sometimes forget politeness, and I think that should be kept in mind. Calling somebody out is okay, rudeness never is.

Status
Not open for further replies.