SPOILERS - Dedicated SPOILER Thread for Nier:Automata

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How many endings do you think Nier:Automata will have?

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
As the game is now well and truly out in the open, and since the Japanese version has both English subtitles and full English voices being shown in multiple videos on sharing and streaming sites, and some among this forum's users may or may not have imported the game as the console and game are region free, I'm setting up this thread so we can discuss with wild and unrepentant abandon the various little story details and sundry other stuff without either the need for overt recriminations for using the main Nier:Automata thread, or having to insert spoiler tags.

NOTE: The above poll will be closed after seven days.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
My first post. It's about the Opera Singer machine enemy dubbed Beauvoir, who we first saw in the E3 2016 gameplay video. Oh, and while you're reading, listen to this track and feel the feels.

Apparently, she wished to be loved by another male-type machine, who didn't see any value in her as she was. She researched into humans, finding the various elements that attracted men to women; good looks, accessories such as jewelry and clothing, a fine singing voice. She used additional machine parts to gradually transform herself into something close to what she was when the YoRHa androids find her, seeking this human ideal. But the object of her affection continued to ignore her. Eventually, growing increasingly desperate, she followed up on a rumour that eating androids could impart beauty. She consumed android after android, and continued to augment herself. Too late, she realised her adored had no interest in love of any kind, but by that time she had already become the monster the YoRHa fight. Death was the only release for her.

(Note: We only learn all this on the second playthrough with 9S' hacking abilities)

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
How many endings do you think Nier:Automata will have?
Plot Twist: There will be only 1 ending :p
SonOfEtro said:
As the game is now well and truly out in the open, and since the Japanese version has both English subtitles and full English voices being shown in multiple videos on sharing and streaming sites, and some among this forum's users may or may not have imported the game as the console and game are region free, I'm setting up this thread so we can discuss with wild and unrepentant abandon the various little story details and sundry other stuff without either the need for overt recriminations for using the main Nier:Automata thread, or having to insert spoiler tags.
Then why did it not get a world wide release (or at least a few days apart from each other)?

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
Guys, anyone know the song when you encounters Red Girls in the tower as A2? Damn its so good and i can't find.

JeanMcBride

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 1, 2018
I want to know more about this how this will going to happen as I saw the video and it is amazing how this is going to make.