[Spoilers] KH3 Pre-release leaks discussion thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Doesn't seem like much has been leaked yet. Just that unconfirmed 4chan leak from awhile back.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Well looks someone managed else got (one of the stolen?) XB copies of KH3 and is posting gameplay on Twitter, I will post them and talk about them in a few hours, to anyone who is still wanting to be unspoiled....why are you still on this thread?

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
https://v.redd.it/hvh65jl413821

20 seconds gameplay of Real of Darkness. The leaker claims its a "super tiny" world, the world only has two "areas". Though the leaker doesnt specify what he means by area (overall amount of places or amount of segments*?)

*by segments I smaller areas within an area, i.e: Hercules' world in KH2 is divided in overall two areas, underworld and colisseum, but the former is divided in smaller 10 or 12 smaller (two branching paths made up of like 4 or 5 hallways + two small chambers).

According to the leaker Scala ad Caelum is also another small world (no direct size comparison was made), mentioning very limited exploration and that going further triggers the final boss.

stolas

Sphere Hunter
Feb 20, 2018

So appearently Twilight Town is only this big now:

Monster Inc. World gameplay

To be fair, there wasn't any real reason why Sunset section existed other than for the prologue in KH2, I don't think there were even any scenes with Sora in that area. I'm totally fine with not all the worlds being bigger than the previous installment, as long as there is more content. Also, even though its EXTREMELY unlikely, this is the prepatched version and is limited to what the leaker is willing to show us; some areas and content may have not been added in like the Crown update in FFXV. Side note- that magic system is pretty interesting and what should have been in FFXV.