Square Enix Presents:Extended Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Emergency Talk Show on October 2nd!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
News coming out Frequently, can only mean one thing, the game will be releasing within 1 years time (ish).
I cant wait to play it soon and ive calmed down about the battle system but tabatas casual quotes from eurogamer still irk me hopefully its all cleeard up at this event.

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
I cant wait to play it soon and ive calmed down about the battle system but tabatas casual quotes from eurogamer still irk me hopefully its all cleeard up at this event.
In the newest Interview from Dengeki:

Tabata: The battles take place in real time action. However, you are always fighting alongside your companions, so they are action battles with a stress party cooperation. The system is operated in an even simpler manner than in Type-0.

Cooperation with your companions is carried out automatically, but since there are easy to use weapon and ability co-op components, we are preparing it so you have fun figuring out which settings work through trial and error, trying out one combo and then another.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/09/dengeki-final-fantasy-xv-type-0-hd-tgs-2014-interview#AAuw8Efl5HBg9sLC.99
---------------------------------

He doesn't say anything really about the battle system, only talks about Co-op attacks. Makes me wonder why he left it out?

Sep 26, 2013
It's what we deserve after so many years! I still can't believe we're getting so much information in such a short period of time. News keep coming on a daily basis since the TGS :eek:.
Usually we get a follow-up after an event is over so it's pretty normal. Don't worry! Things will die down and you'll be waiting a while for brand new information, which seems like it will be Jump Festa. :)

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
Well, there will be at least some new info to come out of this. It is an " extended" version of it :p.

If I had to guess:

1) Explore more of the city within the demo
2) More info on the Battle system ( or at least more clear on what the battle system will be like)
3) Maybe Show the sleep in a hotel? XD
4) Perhaps a more define Battle screen? ( A better look into the UI?)
5) Possible Button Controls ( for the demo at least)

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Huh. Usually, my heart used to skip a beat after something Versus-related appeared. Now, the excitement is constantly there, but things are already becoming different. It's coming.

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
Square Enix Blog reaffirms it:
Finally, last week at TGS, Square Enix Japan showcased both FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 and FINAL FANTASY XV in a live tech demonstration. An extended version of the stream that will provide more insight into what was shown at TGS will be re-aired on Thursday, October 2nd at 8:00pm JST. For those of you who don't want to get out of bed at 4:00AM PDT to watch, no worries! We'll be subtitling it in English and releasing it for you as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience in advance!
http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/f...feature-dual-audio-new-screens-released-japan

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
Episode Duscae? whatever marketing it gets will be attached alongside Type-0 HD to make sure it sells as much as possible, I think. At least for sure in Japan.