The chances of Final Fantasy XV being at TGS 2014???

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Final Fantasy XV at TGS 2014?

• It's totally going to be there!

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I am undecided if it will be shown there.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • It won't be shown there...

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • CAN't yU SEE ThIsS GAme won'T eVer RELEASE!!!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
But TGS starts in two days, no? Tomorrow's all about the Asian-focused Sony conference, isn't it?

Anyways, I don't know what to expect at all. If they miss this, they'll miss a great opportunity (although there'll be more). But once again, they've already skipped quite a few and seem to not care at all. Anyway, just about two days to know. Speculating is fun though!

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
But TGS starts in two days, no? Tomorrow's all about the Asian-focused Sony conference, isn't it?

Anyways, I don't know what to expect at all. If they miss this, they'll miss a great opportunity (although there'll be more). But once again, they've already skipped quite a few and seem to not care at all. Anyway, just about two days to know. Speculating is fun though!
Its already the 17th in japan by this time tommorow it will be the 18th.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Right, right, I was expecting news, if there are any, early morning here in Madrid tomorrow, so until I wake up the 18th I'll know nothing!

I guess a lot of you guys here are Americans, so you'll get everything at a decent time, lol.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
OMG I think I'm getting hyped. And it's YOUR fault, you mad FFXV optimists. If it doesn't show up, you will have to pay for my psychiatrist or...
I'll destroy the whole world :kefkalol:

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
What hype? You are hyping yourselves because of God-knows-why. I just hope when this game releases my contry isn't in complete shambles and I'm able to purchase it.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
What country are you talking about? Things really get so bad you can't get international games?

I hope the link helped some. Mostly it seems to assist ideas that Type-0 will show, maybe playable. If 15 is there likely just as trailer, theater, and verbal info. That's the way the wind seems to be blowing right now as far as how things have been in the last two E3s and TGSs. But I'm no expert. I hope everyone has other things to be interested in that'll be in TGS besides 15, incase it doesn't show or only shows on the last day.

Sep 26, 2013
What if they show off a new FFXV trailer or gameplay footage but don't announce a release window/date?

Some people just want to know when this game will come out. So I kinda wonder how long would that excitement last if they don't announce a release window?

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
What if they show off a new FFXV trailer or gameplay footage but don't announce a release window/date?

Some people just want to know when this game will come out. So I kinda wonder how long would that excitement last if they don't announce a release window?
We know the release window it should be late 2015/early 2016 Im just hyped to see a new trailer

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela

You are saying, it will be like last year, then. Well, with less excitement since it isn't a re-reveal.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
@yeah_93 can't you order online and have stuff shipped in instead of waiting for stores to carry it?

@Squirrel Emperor I'd like a release date more than a trailer or screenshots or character info. But I'd take a trailer over absolutely nothing. But with them saying home games are dying and most games are going to mobile, I hope they don't wait till the market shifts back to home system games to release this game.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
From neogaf thread
Okay, SQEXGAL translated those tweets:
says she went to an event with an ff15 promotional movie assuming that's what PM is. I'm assuming the event was in English

cus she says she couldn't really understand what was said and she should go to English class lol

in her response she basically says the video she saw is private until revealed at TGS on the 18th

*Breathing intesifies*​

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
From neogaf thread
Okay, SQEXGAL translated those tweets:
says she went to an event with an ff15 promotional movie assuming that's what PM is. I'm assuming the event was in English

cus she says she couldn't really understand what was said and she should go to English class lol

in her response she basically says the video she saw is private until revealed at TGS on the 18th

*Breathing intesifies*​
Who's this woman to begin with? Why would you get excited over what a nobody says?

Jul 29, 2014
Miami
@yeah_93 Alright, alright. He was just quoting a post he saw in NeoGaf. I saw the same post from SQEXGAL on twitter (I know she's reliable). The original poster just posted something new. Apparently she confirmed its being presented tomorrow.

Although I don't know the original poster per se, but they are assumptions that she saw the presentation early at SE's TGS booth.