The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U/NX March 2017)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Hope there's a red-haired ranch girl with far more prominence in the story this time.

That, or Zelda is a redhead - if there's a Zelda at all.

;)

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
No, but it could be like Majora's Mask, where Zelda and Ganon don't appear in the main story. I am all for Zelda games going different directions, with less focus on the typical Zelda and Ganon plot. I really don't want to see Ganon in this one.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Seeing people everywhere trying to analyze the trailer and discuss it makes me realize one thing...

Release the Goddamn direct feed footage Nintendo, don't leave us in the cold!

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
Judging by the footage we just saw, I'm assuming there is no direct feed footage. They probably didn't have enough time to put something better together either.

darkbahamut

Balamb Garden Freshman
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Portsmouth, UK
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/0...i-u-is-picking-ideas-up-from-hyrule-warriors/

So it appears that we might see bosses that aren't restricted to their own rooms. It makes me wonder if, when the bosses are "awakened", they will roam the dungeon as you fight them. And then, perhaps, escape the dungeon into the overworld... and then goes to attack the nearest village. And if you die, the boss will still be roaming, causing chaos until you defeat it.

That's probably a lot to take in, but this would be really something if this could be implemented.

darkbahamut

Balamb Garden Freshman
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Portsmouth, UK
I think they're really just finding ways to make bosses more interesting, and a roaming boss is just one of them. Not all bosses have to do this, but it would really be nice if the bosses weren't just simply there to be defeated. Also, having real consequences for not defeating them fast enough could be something to consider too, provided they're not punishing players.

Sep 26, 2013
Major bump here.

There was a rumor lately about Zelda coming to Nintendo NX.

Sure, nothing surprising and everyone is speculating about it. So what makes this rumor so special?

Just read this. http://kotaku.com/possible-leak-that-nailed-pokemon-codename-also-lists-n-1761518611

In short, the leaker nailed the code name for Pokemon Sun and Moon. The logo assets Nintendo released had "Niji" in the file name.

We've had many rumors and speculation about Zelda coming to NX but this might be the most credible of them all.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Major bump here.

There was a rumor lately about Zelda coming to Nintendo NX.

Sure, nothing surprising and everyone is speculating about it. So what makes this rumor so special?

Just read this. http://kotaku.com/possible-leak-that-nailed-pokemon-codename-also-lists-n-1761518611

In short, the leaker nailed the code name for Pokemon Sun and Moon. The logo assets Nintendo released had "Niji" in the file name.

We've had many rumors and speculation about Zelda coming to NX but this might be the most credible of them all.
It would make sense. The Wii U will be all but dead by the time Zelda is released.

Sep 26, 2013
It would make sense. The Wii U will be all but dead by the time Zelda is released.
If both Zelda and NX are coming out this holiday, then the game should be on both platforms. Don't think Nintendo wants a situation where the consumer would have to pick between buying Zelda for Wii U or buying a NX with no Zelda on it.

May 26, 2014
If both Zelda and NX are coming out this holiday, then the game should be on both platforms. Don't think Nintendo wants a situation where the consumer would have to pick between buying Zelda for Wii U or buying a NX with no Zelda on it.
Yeah, was just about to say the same thing. They did it before with Twilight Princess and they should do it again here.