What content is not need to be added for the game to feel complete?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
The oposite force of this other thread.

In light of the Dev Team adding stuff to the game based on fan feedback and their own plans, what fetuares do you feel are not need to be add in the game? (whether it be stuff that Tabata and team want or stuff that fans demand)

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
i dont think they should make chapter 13 easier

also the avatar creator system and multiplayer seems rather unnecessary giving all they could add in the game, but we'll see what the upcoming expansion brings,

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
Avatar system. Absolutely unecessary, i want my Final Fantasy characters to be Final Fantasy characters, not some replaceable soulless avatars. Not sure about VR and Multiplayer either.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Agree with Storm and Slaint here. The avatar system is very strange.

I get that they want to extend the playability of the game, but avatar system was the one thing they announced that made me go "what?"

However, the thing is, it goes hand in hand with the multiplayer mode in that if everyone picks Ignis for example, you're gonna have trouble telling who's who, so I guess that's why they want to do it.

Personally, I was think character focused DLC would be a great way to extend the games life cycle.

Episode Ardyn, Ravus, Luna, Cor, or even a DLC about Regis and the time he spent with Cor, Weskham and Cid.

I'd gladly pay to play those but I'm going off topic so I'll stop here.

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
Crowd - Wtf all male boy band edge lord game.
Dev - We will allow you to create your own characters.
Crowd - Wtf stupid idea.

Gotta please them all!

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Well, if theres one thing about the Avatar creation, it'll give room for the Stella fandom to tinker around with it. :kefkalol::kefkalol::kefkalol:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Personally I never had a problem with the all male cast and black clothes.

Always found the "boy band" and "emo" references extremely stupid and reaching for something to complain about.

I'm curious as to what direction they're gonna down with the avatar system, but it's not something I'm extremely excited about tbh.

Well, if theres one thing about the Avatar creation, it'll give room for the Stella fandom to tinker around with it. :kefkalol::kefkalol::kefkalol:
I foresee thousands of Stella's roaming the land of Eos.

Lots of "See? I made Stella fight so she's much stronger than Luna" arguments too.