Who is your favorite Kingdom Hearts Character?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Caius

Yevonite
Sep 29, 2013
In the style of the FF version... here is the KH version if this is alright I mean.

And since the question 'Favorite Organization Member' is similar enough, feel free to answer that one too, if it's different of course.

Mine, personally, is Aeleus, and then Lexaeus. (Not as fond of his nobody as much as his somebody). It's rather hard to explain why I like Lexaeus, because even I don't know what attracted me to him. But he's one of my very personal favorites now *w*.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
My favorites characters are Aqua and Marluxia, although I love most of the characters of the series.

I want to play Aqua and fight Marluxia. <3

Seda

Yevonite
Site Staff
Sep 24, 2013
Atlanta, GA
twitter.com
Riku and then Aqua. Having a hard time putting into words as to why. I feel that Riku's character growth through the series and personality have really put me on his side and rooting for him rather than someone like Sora, who is more of a stoic character (that in itself is not a bad thing).

Leon Aether

ShinRa SOLDIER
Sep 26, 2013
Corfu, Greece
Riku and Aqua are at the top of my list! Followed by Axel/Lea and Roxas. I won't even talk about Sora, as he is the best match for his role imo. I wouldn't believe in what KH try to preach if Sora was not in the lead. Ok... I talked about Sora too! :rolleyes:

Oh, and my favorite Disney character in KH is the huge and the "I so cannot understand a thing without subtitles" Donald Duck!

fufatch

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 9, 2013
Poland
I decided to finally pick up a KH game and got my hands on KH1.5. Being half way through Chain of Memories and having finished KH1 ( that's why 75% of names you drop here are spoilers to me so I try and mostly fail to be careful about it) I can't believe I missed all that - charming worlds and really intriguing characters with Sora, Riku and Kairi as highlights.

Oh, and my favorite Disney character in KH is the huge and the "I so cannot understand a thing without subtitles" Donald Duck!
As far as Disney characters are concerned there's no match for Donald!

Nikki-Cola

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 5, 2013
USA
twitter.com
Welll let's seeee:
Favorite character created for the game would have to be Aqua. She's just so awesome :D
Favorite Organization member is Demyx. Gosh, I love him. <3
Favorite Disney character, well now that's too hard to pick. I'll go with Stitch though. :)
And finally, favorite FF characters in the game are the fairy Yuna, Rikku and Paine :3

Kaimi

Yevonite
Oct 10, 2013
Poland
I currently have completed Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories up to the fight with Vexen after 10th floor (I still am to beat him).
For the Organization member, I torn apart between Larxene and Axel.
For other Kingdom Hearts-introduced characters, I can't really find anyone interesting. Sora, Riku, and Kairi are driving me nuts at the moment. I can hardly find anything that would make me like them.
For a Disney character, I'm a big, and I mean big fan of Goofy.

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
Well, my favorite Organization member would have to be either Axel or Roxas (assuming you count Roxas). There's something about Axel's chakrams and his "Got it memorized?"'s that's appealing. As for Roxas, I just think he's a better character than Sora, as it's my opinion that Sora just gets dumber with every game he's in.
As for other original characters to the series, my favorites are Ventus, Aqua, and Riku. I personally like Ventus as a character, plus I have many fond memories of ripping everything on screen apart with commands like Ars Arcanum, Time Splicer, and Faith. I can say the same for Aqua, but I do believe her English voice actor leaves plenty to be desired aside from a few notable scenes. For Riku, I personally think he's show a fair bit of character growth over the series.
I would suppose my favorite Disney character in the series is Goofy.
Also, I know this is a thread about favorite characters, but I personally have problems seeing how so many people like Terra. Maybe I'll play the game again and find some new appreciation for him.

anime10121

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 28, 2013
Favorite Kingdom Hearts character (s)

Sora
Kairi
Aqua
Namine
Ven

Favorite Organization members

Roxas
Xaldin

Favorite Disney character would have to be Mickey Rat :p (always been a fan, but KH made the rat SO awesome :D)