Your FFXV Release Date Guess

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
March, 7 2017 I dont know I expect A delay Tabata never said the words "2016" so there may still be some doubt of a 2016 date. This is the latest date the game can release imo but I think this might be it.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
I think that expecting it before Q4 2016 is rather unrealistic. To ensure the best sales SE will likely want to release it right before the Christmas season (so before Black Friday). Games in NA release on Tuesdays, so the most likely dates are Nov 8, 15 and 22. But I have to pick one so I'm going with...

November 15, 2016

because 15 and numerology

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Many of the mainline entries in North America are released in the month of September, October and November... Which is the fall season. ;)

And the holiday season too! ;)

Since FFXV is shooting for a simultaneously worldwide release, I'm guessing the western release is going to hold back the Japanese release for a little bit because of localization. November seems like a safe bet but who knows.
Wow, this actually backs up an Autumn or Holiday 2016 release. Thanks! ;)

May 26, 2014
I've seen huge games release in September and for those who are still at school/work during then, they are really tempted to do whatever it takes to make as much time as possible.
I've always seen September for video games as the month of "WHY RELEASE NOW?!".
December is going to be hell with Xenoblade releasing right before my finals.

Flash Over

Chocobo Knight
Mar 7, 2015
NL, Canada
June/July. SE Japan has a tendency to announce release dates three to four months prior. It's odd that they decided to start full promo so soon, but at the same time, it's a pretty smart move.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
I wouldn't even bet on it. Games can get delayed.

But yes, now that they've confirmed it, it's most likely the game will get released by then.