Spoiler Impressions on NeoGAF

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
we still the VIIRemake in the work! and we will come in multiple parts boost! Enough material to have discussions as lenghty (if not more) as we have been having with XV
That is a good point! I'm sure SE recognizes the value of keeping a feeding frenzy with them at all times and should start trickling out other things I'm interested in along the way. There's FFXII-HD, too. Plus, I'm sure I like games that aren't made by SE, too, lol.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
we still have the VIIRemake in the work! and it will come in multiple parts to boost! Enough material to have discussions as lenghty (if not more) as we have been having with XV

edit: fixing grammar and spelling errors.
And that inevitable X-3 sequel. *shutters*
Definitely excited for VII:R since it'll hopefully flesh everything out more, like it's ending lol (even though advent children helped I guess), but definitely nervous for a X-3 of they plan to do it. The only way id be excited would be if they brought the main party back (not some solo Tidus/Yuna crap like LR did) or introduced a completely different cast of characters (I personally vote for this) in the world. X-2 had great game play but it definitely detracted from X's story, I don't want them to do that a second time. It needs to be even more epic than X was... also explain how the hell sin comes back and ignores the blitz ball bomb fanfic, I have way too many problems with a sequel even if it I really would love to visit that world again.

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
Honest question guys, does this look like a "PSP" cutscene to you? Look at the emotions on the faces, music and overall composition.
The hell people on Neogaf talking about?

Very minor spoiler, just extended scene with Luna and Gentiana from trailers:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Honest question guys, does this look like a "PSP" cutscene to you? Look at the emotions on the faces, music and overall composition.
The hell people on Neogaf talking about?

Very minor spoiler, just extended scene with Luna and Gentiana from trailers:
that cutscene is different than the usual ones you get on the game, i think they're mentioning the regular type of cutscene (you can see the difference in the graphics)

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
that cutscene is different than the usual ones you get on the game, i think they're mentioning the regular type of cutscene (you can see the difference in the graphics)
What exactly usual ones? Its a legit cutscene on in-game engine. There is no other "cutscenes" except for CGI ones. I can't really count Cidney talk with dialogue wheel in the beggining of the game as a cutscene, its really not.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
guys, guys... full map:

http://i.imgur.com/rfsUGlW.jpg

altissia map looks bigger than i thought, hope we can explore more than the city location.
I think the guy who posted it said it's partly shopped or edited don't recall exactly what he said.

Take everything from gaf with a pinch of salt since they tend to state everything as fact unfortunately, even if it's not.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I think the guy who posted it said it's partly shopped or edited don't recall exactly what he said.

Take everything from gaf with a pinch of salt since they tend to state everything as fact unfortunately, even if it's not.
That's what I'm thinking as well. the continent is cut off and the train goes through those mountains so I think it is.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Information on this game has been misconstrued so many times that the only thing I trust are official statements regarding the game's content.

Everything else is opinion or heavily misinterpreted rantings. Makes navigating the internet easier and less stressful.

Ahall88

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 11, 2016
Michigan
All this craziness sort of reminds me of when MGSV leaked early and people spoiled the ending for themselves. It became the cool thing to hate on for a while despite just how many people ended up loving the game for the most part.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
It's definitely crazy.

What's frightening is how so many people take someone else's opinion as solid fact and the whole community goes into meltdown without even critically assessing the context and validity of the proposed piece of info.

School systems need to be fixed because people don't know how to think effectively anymore.

In regards to the map, the fact that it's been edited by someone should be grounds for wariness. TBH it looks a bit cut off on the left hand side.

But no.. let's all believe what we see instantly and then start bashing the game mindlessly whilst calling Tabata a "hack" :/

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
It's definitely crazy.

What's frightening is how so many people take someone else's opinion as solid fact and the whole community goes into meltdown without even critically assessing the context and validity of the proposed piece of info.

School systems need to be fixed because people don't know how to think effectively anymore.

In regards to the map, the fact that it's been edited by someone should be grounds for wariness. TBH it looks a bit cut off on the left hand side.

But no.. let's all believe what we see instantly and then start bashing the game mindlessly whilst calling Tabata a "hack" :/
According to some people who've watched the stream, it was in fact stitched together. they also said as you progress on the train, more map is actually revealed

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
According to some people who've watched the stream, it was in fact stitched together. they also said as you progress on the train, more map is actually revealed
I see.

So the map that was shown on gaf may not be complete because the player may not have traversed the full length of the world yet.

... I don't have an account on gaf but I swear someone needs to tell them what I just said in my previous post.

All this "omg he said this so that means it's definitely true!" Mentality is somewhat disturbing...

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I see.

So the map that was shown on gaf may not be complete because the player may not have traversed the full length of the world yet.

... I don't have an account on gaf but I swear someone needs to tell them what I just said in my previous post.

All this "omg he said this so that means it's definitely true!" Mentality is somewhat disturbing...
I actually just saw part of the stream. it actually is in fact chapter 9 and chapter 10's loading screens. Its been cleaned up.

For everyone's info, the name of Niflheim's capital is Gralea

Edit: And there are regions in Altissia, you can semi leave the city judging from the map and traverse some if the cliffs. One of the regions on the cliffs is called Ravettrice. Getting a better look it seams like there are towns on the cliffs as well, and the entire area is named Accordo, but we all knew that

Last edited:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I actually just saw part of the stream. it actually is in fact chapter 9 and chapter 10's loading screens. Its been cleaned up.

For everyone's info, the name of Niflheim's capital is Gralea

Edit: And there are regions in Altissia, you can semi leave the city judging from the map and traverse some if the cliffs. One of the regions on the cliffs is called Ravettrice
Ah I see.

However what you said in your previous post about the map opening up and revealing more may still appIy I take it.

As in there may be more to the map than that screen load shot.