The chances of Final Fantasy XV being at TGS 2014???

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

Final Fantasy XV at TGS 2014?

• It's totally going to be there!

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I am undecided if it will be shown there.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • It won't be shown there...

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • CAN't yU SEE ThIsS GAme won'T eVer RELEASE!!!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

King Bimpy

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 11, 2014
No XV at this Sony event, but lots of great announcements for other games! Dragon Quest Heroes as well! Looking forward to the real TGS to see if XV is shown, let's all hope, since Sony seems to be really pushing the PS4 in Japan, and XV is a huge title to do that with.
well that was really for Sony exclusive games, not really multis. They were all for PS4/PS3/vita. XV is PS4/XB1. not the right moment if it was just PS4 only. XV can get announced at SE's booth

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
Looking forward to TGS. No reason for hype to deflate yet.

This event seemed much like a "teaser" Many people who came said "come to TGS to see the full thing."

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
Maybe Sony shouldn't have sold their stock. By doing so, Square Enix is not really obligated to show anything at any Sony event.

That said, Square Enix will most likely do their own thing at TGS. Yes, they didn't show Final Fantasy XV, but they didn't show Final Fantasy Type-0 HD either and that comes out in less then a year. A bit strange don't you think?

Many are acting like TGS is over already when it hasn't even started yet. Not everything has to be revealed at these big press conferences just because they make perfect sense. Time to put that way of thinking aside.

So cheer up! All is not lost yet. :)

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
Agreed. Not just Square Enix, but Namco Bandai and SEGA all have there personal events at TGS. Don't forget that.

There's every chance those 2 can be there.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
If it comforts you, XV didn't have to be there. There is still hope, if you have any left. I still don't think it's gonna show up. I'm happy if they show Type-0.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Yeah. But even if They're not exclusive anymore they don't have an Xbox con to my knowledge. So best to do it at tgs or jump festa or this sony thing. Isn't there a few games there like phantom pain and pt that aren't sony exclusive?

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
I don't think multiplatform has anything to do with FFXV and Type-0 not being at Sony's conference as some of those titles at the event are also XB1 and XB360 titles.

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
Then we're f*cked. They're both cancelled for sure.
Ha. Seriously people chill out. I am with those that said just because it wasn't at the conference doesn't mean it won't be at TGS. Personally i think it wasn't there because they were just showcasing the release dates of games that we either have or are getting
sooner just to make the system sell better. I did hear rumors of a world wide release for 15.

That seems like something that would deserve its own lil event does it not?

Orenji

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 15, 2013
Mataró
orenji-chan.blogspot.com
Guys, you really need to read between the lines. Like I said, I was joking. Of course I don't think these games are cancelled. One of them was shown less than a week ago, and I never thought the other was going to show up at today's little event, when the big one is happening in about two weeks...

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
I'm not a fan of the name change (not that I loved 'Versus XIII', though), but if there is something I like about it, is the fact that now the game is practically something S-E can't cancel unless something huge happens : p

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
They've already gone too deep. They have made Versus XIII into a numbered title in the Final Fantasy series. It would be almost impossible to see XV to get cancelled.
And if they did cancel it, they'd never be able to avoid reminding everyone when what new FF became 15 replaced it. Everyone would say "this is the 2nd game to be deemed 15, before this one it was Noct's game!"