The chances of Final Fantasy XV being at TGS 2014???

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

Final Fantasy XV at TGS 2014?

• It's totally going to be there!

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I am undecided if it will be shown there.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • It won't be shown there...

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • CAN't yU SEE ThIsS GAme won'T eVer RELEASE!!!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
No XV at this Sony event, but lots of great announcements for other games! Dragon Quest Heroes as well! Looking forward to the real TGS to see if XV is shown, let's all hope, since Sony seems to be really pushing the PS4 in Japan, and XV is a huge title to do that with.

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
No XV at this Sony event, but lots of great announcements for other games! Dragon Quest Heroes as well! Looking forward to the real TGS to see if XV is shown, let's all hope, since Sony seems to be really pushing the PS4 in Japan, and XV is a huge title to do that with.
I hope so. It seemed odd for Square to only show one game there as well. When they have a plethora of FF games they coulda also have shown.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Even when expecting nothing you can't help but feel dissapointed waking up to this lack of news xD. The fact that Type-0 hasn't been shown yet is the only thing making me not be so sure in that XV isn't going to be in a possible S-E stand in TGS.

Which I really doubt, since you'd think Sony would have wanted them to talk about it in their presser; it's not like they're really succeeding in Japan.

When TGS ends, if absolutely nothing about the title is shown, I'll definitively consider the game vaporware and/or very troubled, which tbh I don't know why I haven't consider it as that already.

Ah, and I'll be done with S-E, they are nothing but a bunch of liars. So much for the 'days of dishonesty' being over lel. Hell, they've done exactly the opposite, a full year (and a couple of months) with zero info, zero effort to satisfy fans.

Who am I kidding, we know the 'being done with it' part isn't true. At least the have Eidos and the ocassional good title from Japan.

Last edited:

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Hahaha, luckily just as I posted you edited, so...

Well, we'll have to wait and see. If it doesnt' show up, welp; if it does, those 6 extra seconds of extended footage are going to be glorious :p

BTW, not a big fan of the genre (or of this trend Zelda and DQ are following), but a FF Musou would be pretty interesting.