The chances of Final Fantasy XV being at TGS 2014???

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Final Fantasy XV at TGS 2014?

• It's totally going to be there!

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I am undecided if it will be shown there.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • It won't be shown there...

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • CAN't yU SEE ThIsS GAme won'T eVer RELEASE!!!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Sep 26, 2013

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
Yes, it was previously http://archive.na.square-enix.com/FFXV/ and now it's http://www.finalfantasyxv.com/

It was updated a couple days ago. http://www.finalfantasyxv.com/ was something they registered like over a decade ago I think.

They updated http://finalfantasytype0.com too. If you click this link it will take you the Square Enix Europe page.

They're basically getting ready to officially update these sites.
Do you think they are actually getting ready too update these sites?

I mean do sites usually (When pertaining to games) do this when they are about to change?

Sep 26, 2013
Every company is different really.

But I think we can expect something soon.

When Final Fantasy Explorers was first revealed back in June, the website opened up a couple days later.

Final Fantasy Type-0 website opened up during the 1st PD event when they officially announced the name change.

I imagine with the Final Fantasy Type-0 HD news we're getting from PAX, something is going to happen.

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
Also, generally companies switch their domains or open up teaser pages a little while before they are about to do something with the product. To maybe imply something meaningful is going to be shown or promoted regarding it soon.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Other than PAX, TGS and Sony's Pre-TGS thing, is there any other confirmed events before next year starts? Jump Festa maybe? Is so, we only have 4 more opportunities to see something meaningful from Square before the new year.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
For what it's worth, Shimomura has almost exclusively used the Tokyo Philharmonic in the past, so I'd be very surprised if this was 15.
Oh, didn't know that about Shimomura for sure, although it sounds familiar. They also recorded for KH II.5 not long ago, although that's a remaster, so whole different thing.

Actually, I was starting to think that this, if anything, might be Type-0 rather than XV (or a whole different game, sure). I just hope they don't use Type-0 (because, as good as it may look it's still a remaster) as yet another excuse to relegate XV news. I had enough with Waifu Returns :(

Anyways, keeping expectations very low. I really doubt we'll get anything tomorrow and as for TGS itself... I don't know, I guess the good (and sometimes bad) thing about Japanese events and games is that leaks are less likely to happen, so we'll have to wait!

PS: the new XV domain definitively gives good vibes, although it's probably nothing.

Sep 26, 2013
One thing for certain is if FFXV does show up at this Sony event tonight, then certain individuals are doing a pretty damn good job keeping a tight lip about it.

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
I'm expecting more from TGS officially for FFXV if it's there, because they might use this conference to promote FFType-0 HD. But Square doesn't really care about such little details and have had more multiple reveals and showings than solo. They're pretty confident each of there games can hold.

At the very least... maybe a teaser for TGS?

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
I'm expecting more from TGS officially for FFXV if it's there, because they might use this conference to promote FFType-0 HD. But Square doesn't really care about such little details and have had more multiple reveals and showings than solo. They're pretty confident each of there games can hold.

At the very least... maybe a teaser for TGS?
Well the evidence is def much stronger than the evidence we had for E3 so id say we are at least going to hear about it. If anything i hope for at least them saying "We are going to have our own event, and here is when it is." That is if they dont show the game.