Active Time Report June 4th 2015 (FFXV)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Titled "Active Time Report Page 6.0", the broadcast will be taking place on June 4th (which is a Thursday) at 10:00pm JST (Japan Standard Time).

The broadcast will be focusing only on Final Fantasy XV.

The tweet announcement of the ATR:
https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/603123680227364864

Additional information regarding this ATR will be publicized in the coming days so.... Standby.

It's pretty obvious they might touch on FFXV's Episode Duscae 2.0 patch. Maybe they might tease something that will take place at E3 2015? Who knows.....

**EDIT**

The Youtube livestream of the ATR 6.0 is now up.
For those who are still confused when exactly it will start, the livestream itself has a countdown so you can do the math from there.

**EDIT**

English version of the ATR:

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2015
Titled "Active Time Report Page 6.0", the broadcast will be taking place on June 4th (which is a Thursday) at 10:00pm JST (Japan Standard Time).

The broadcast will be focusing only on Final Fantasy XV.

The tweet announcement of the ATR:
https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/603123680227364864

Additional information regarding this ATR will be publicized in the coming days so.... Standby.

It's pretty obvious they might touch on FFXV's Episode Duscae 2.0 patch. Maybe they might tease something that will take place at E3 2015? Who knows.....
Yes! Thanks for posting this, I'll make sure to upload a video on the subject. I've covered basically all Active Time Reports and broke them down.
Check out my post on my channel if you like Final Fantasy news, discussions and more :). http://www.mognetcentral.com/thread...l-final-fantasy-xv-final-fantasy-type-0.3668/

Noctis

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
May 23, 2015
I think they'll just show the updated version of the demo. Though some new information would definitely be nice!

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Except this time, we don't know whether the footage we'll be shown is spoilers or not. Only sort of spoilers we saw from SE's trailers are the remastered games. I wouldn't be worried about FFXV.
I don't know, if:
, like with Type-0, they show the main characters dying during the trailers, I think that's quite close to a spoiler. Maybe.

Jill Valentine

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 18, 2014
Student
I'd like them to start showing off things in the style of the original Versus trailers. I hope that aesthetic is still in place.
I hope so too. It would be nice to see some of those scenes redone on the PS4.

It would also be nice if they would show off the other countries so we can learn about them more, and confirm the Stella/Luna situation by bringing back original Stella </3.

Jill Valentine

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 18, 2014
Student
It'd interesting to see XV's rendition of this scene:
Is anyone shipping them :rolleyes:?
I've been shipping them since day 1, but I hope they didn't replace her with Luna :( . It would be interesting to see the dynamic between Luna and Stella if they turn out to be sisters. And I wonder why she's fighting Noctis :( .

Sep 26, 2013
I'd like them to start showing off things in the style of the original Versus trailers. I hope that aesthetic is still in place.
Couldn't agree with you more, I think a return to Insomnia will be very revealing for me as a fan who's been following the game since it's been announced. What they've shown has certainly been impressive, but whether or not it captures the magic of Final Fantasy or even the project when it was Versus remains to be seen... I've had trouble finding that old spark. Last time was the 2013 trailer. Maybe Nomura's departure has something to do with it, or at least the fact that he's not influencing the trailers anymore.

I'm still hoping that Insomnia at night or even the interior of that church from way back when will rekindle all of that.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
While what was shown so far gives a different spark of what was in the VERSUSXIII trailers, how much did we know about the full picture ? Did we really were told that the game would have that mood 24/7 ?
In any case the Duscae ending should tell you that the spark is there.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
As much as I'd love to get a story trailer and see new locations, I don't think it'll be shown at this ATR. They're probably going to talk about changes implemented in Duscae 2.0.

It's good that they've only presented Duscae. Everything else apart from it will be fresh when they do decide to show them. Marketing department probably has it planned that way.

Not really excited for 2.0. I'll check out how they balanced the gameplay but that's it. Quite wary about the cover + MP recovery mechanic and not quite sure how they'll fix that.