Beyond Good and Evil

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
Who else remembers this game? If you've never heard of it, you're missing out here's the basic premise. You play as Jade, a reporter on the mining planet Hillys, which is being attacked by a hostile alien race known as the DomZ. Aside from being a reporter, Jade runs a lighthouse that also serves as a home for orphaned children that lost their parents to the DomZ. Also at Jade's side are her adoptive Uncle Pey'j and the AI of her SAC (Synthetic Atomic Compressor, AKA your inventory), Secundo. After Jade gets called off for a job, she gets caught up with the IRIS Network, an underground resistance network, who believe that the Alpha Sections, the guys protecting the planet, are in league with the DomZ. As Jade, it's your job to find the truth.

Pretty sure I explained enough storywise, but as for the game play, it's an action-adventure game with puzzle-solving elements and stealth gameplay. Pretty much it, but it's really fun. What did you guys think of it?

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
I've always had mixed thoughts on the game itself - it's alright, though I think nothing to write home about - but I think Jade is an absolutely brilliant, stand-out character.