I love Digimon so much, it was my favorite cartoon as a kid. Tri was probably my favorite movie of 2015, was almost exactly what I wanted. I have Cyber Slueth preordered to, though I'm considering changing to the Vita version.
Also about the death battle, honestly any decent mega-level digimon could wipe the entire species of Pokemon off the map. That's not me being a fan boy, I really feel those are the facts.
Nice. I'm going to get Cyber Sleuth as well, though I'm actually not too familiar with the Digimon games. Not sure whether or not I'll enjoy Cyber Sleuth, but I guess I'll take the plunge anyway. Hope I don't get burned.
Already on chapter 7
between 7 and 8 actually, since you don't go right from one to the next.
- Digivolving/devolving, stat building, choosing a party, etc. is borderline addicting.
- Several running cases keep things interesting! Can't wait to see how all the different mysteries are brought together.
- For some reason I'm really liking the characters. There's nothing too special about any of them, but somehow they just click.
- Save anywhere!
- Game is far too easy, even on hard difficulty.
- That said, I have died on some of the bosses, which, thankfully, provide some challenge. Too bad there's no way to skip cutscenes.
- No English voices
- The Digimon models look great, but somehow it seems like they put A LOT of care and effort into Numemon...
Anyway, I just found out you need 20 ABI for megas. Looks like I'll have to devolve my ultimates... I also found out that Gatomon can completely break eater battles. Its special attack deals fixed 150 damage, which usually isn't that great, but against an eater it's like half the HP meter.
Crunchyroll also announced on Wednesday that Digimon Adventure tri. Ketsui (Determination), the second installment in the Digimon Adventure tri. film series will launch on Friday, March 11 at 11:00 a.m. EST.
The stream will be available in the United States, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritania, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Northern Cyprus, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Western Sahara, and Yemen.
I am REALLY Disliking how Crunchyroll is handling the streaming. Breaking the OVA in 4 parts just breaks the pacing of the feature, even worse, they don´t cut where it would be fitting from a storytelling perspective, they just cut in the exact point where they can have their desired 25min mark.