Everything FFXV Datamining Related

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I found this from Resetera, I'm not a member there I just sometimes browse it as a guest, from a post from Terranort. Apparently, it has bosses for Episode: Ardyn on it.:

Another thing about this, Terranort said these are music tracks associated with this for Episode: Ardyn, and apparently, they sound 'techno'.
Sounds like Ifrit may actually be a summon in Ardyn's DLC (why else revisit this concept and have music for him otherwise?) Hopefully, it if unlockable, it can be unlocked in base as well, as many other concepts from the DLC have made it into base.

Ikkin

Keyblade Master
Oct 30, 2016
Which concepts do you refer to?
Probably weapons, costumes, playable characters, the increased presence of the Kingsglaive, photo and Chocochick collection quests, controllable boats, vehicle mini-games, even a brand new summon... There were a lot of things that were made for DLC and festivals that made their way into the game proper.

358/2 Belts

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Apr 23, 2018
I'm surprised no assets for an Odin summon were found. He's mentioned in the game files, I wonder if they ever intended on adding him down the line like they have with Garuda? The team obviously planned more updates to reintegrate cut content, we've seen that with the Death Gaze surfacing in the Comrades update.

Apr 12, 2016
I'm surprised no assets for an Odin summon were found. He's mentioned in the game files, I wonder if they ever intended on adding him down the line like they have with Garuda? The team obviously planned more updates to reintegrate cut content, we've seen that with the Death Gaze surfacing in the Comrades update.
Do you expect to be added Odin summon in March update?

NikoZ

Yevonite
Feb 18, 2018
I found this from Resetera, I'm not a member there I just sometimes browse it as a guest, from a post from Terranort. Apparently, it has bosses for Episode: Ardyn on it.:

Another thing about this, Terranort said these are music tracks associated with this for Episode: Ardyn, and apparently, they sound 'techno'.
Hey do you know where to find this discussion on Resetera?

NoxFleuret

ShinRa SOLDIER
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, I read it, but it's still interesting that there may be placeholders for Episode: Ardyn's music. But then again, it's hard to tell.
Well, I think it's mainly interesting that one person posted about it.

I know the reddit bunch told the guy they were placeholders but probably not real music for episode Ardyn before he posted the topic.

The files were left out in the open in the pc update, and Sylva's been on the money a lot. I think it's interesting Sylva didn't bite for posting the music files, so idk. Seems interesting, maybe weird since he's proven about knowing some stuff.

Maybe stuff is changing, or they're trying to throw people off?

Jan 9, 2017
Well, I think it's mainly interesting that one person posted about it.

I know the reddit bunch told the guy they were placeholders but probably not real music for episode Ardyn before he posted the topic.

The files were left out in the open in the pc update, and Sylva's been on the money a lot. I think it's interesting Sylva didn't bite for posting the music files, so idk. Seems interesting, maybe weird since he's proven about knowing some stuff.

Maybe stuff is changing, or they're trying to throw people off?
Perhaps the company became aware of the data-mining, and decided to throw in some 'riddles' of sorts in the data to throw people off of what's future or cut content or not, but either way, it's unknown as of right now.

NoxFleuret

ShinRa SOLDIER
Feb 17, 2018
Who said anything about January 10th?
Stream summary from nov had a teaser listed for jan 10.

Also about the music, both the reddit mods and sylva said placeholder, the mods said it like the music isn't for ardyn but just the file names could be and that they had some random music to test for the feeling or something like that, IDK. Sylva said a few things, but he's not saying jack atm because he thinks something is getting changed, or probably has been changed and moved to the anime.

He did say before they cleaned things out that Ardyn's weapon isn't the scythe last time he looked and that people finding items with the ps4 save editor probably didn't notice it.