FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Ok, just found the Regalia. It's mandatory to do the first Type D quest in order to get Talcott to spawn in the WoR. You're given the Type D
It seems they are relaying on lots of prequisites for quests or events in this new update (do bases for cor, do first type d quest for talcott, get royal arms for unleashed). What else could be in store i wonder.

Loganight

Forest Owl
Feb 24, 2018
Have a video instead. Sorry that the very first line was cut off a bit, but it's definitely the same conversation that was seen before. Also sorry I immediately got side-tracked by those Red Giants instead of driving it around some more.
Wow it's even more badass than I was picturing. Having Talcott repair it makes alot more sense seeing it be the Type-D and having it be able to blow up cars it drives into lol

ImminentBread

Balamb Garden Freshman
Sep 28, 2013
ugh cant watch the video for some reason
Which browser are you using? Not all browsers have WebM support yet for some reason, so try using Chrome.
Sorry about the format, but I don't know any other place where you can quickly upload a video like this.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Which browser are you using? Not all browsers have WebM support yet for some reason, so try using Chrome.
Sorry about the format, but I don't know any other place where you can quickly upload a video like this.
Np

so now that everything from the royal ed datamine was confirmed theres no reason to believe the luna content would be the only one left out, it must be there...

47D

Yevonite
Feb 17, 2018
I don't care about Ghost Luna, I'm just happy that we've finally found the Regalia. I was way more invested in having the Regalia, than having an inappropriate ghost teammate.

[ No offense to Luna. I want her to have more screen time in the game. But I want her screen time to be when she's alive, rather than as a ghost. It kind of makes her death feel meaningless, if she's still constantly interacting with Noctis post-death. ]

While I hate how the United States is the last to get the Update, it has given me the opportunity to learn what to do before playing the game. Now I know how to unlock the Cor cutscene and Replica Regalia in my first playthrough. Rather than wonder around for hours.

The only question left is the AU.

I'm not going to use Chapter Select for the Royal Edition, but rather I have a save file at Chapter 13 with all the Royal Arms except Regis. Once I get the Royal Edition, I'm just going to play through Chapter 13 and unto 14. And hopefully I'll get a new cutscene when I get the final weapon from Ravus.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
So at first, I was going to make a clear post indicating what we originally had thought to be missing from the Royal Pack (Iris dialogue, Cor scenes, Regalia, Cor dialogue with noct, etc), but since now all of that has been found, I will entirely turn my attention to the Luna content. First thing I want to state is that I may have spread some misinformation about the Luna stuff. I don't know if any of the extra things I found were supposed to take place when Luna shows up after Cerberus. However, this dialogue is VERY peculiar.

Now, it is important to note, this does not mean that this was cut from the Royal Pack, as we may not know where this exactly fits, but the dialogue is all there. Anyway:

Below is the new dialogue we get from Luna as well as the entire scene where the summons break down the wall. Seeing it all now, I realize that I shouldn't have tried putting everything together before, the other Luna stuff is clearly separate, but I'll get to that later. (NONE OF THE DIALOGUE IS ALTERED. This is how they appear in the hex code. The only thing I did was clean it up):

upload_2018-3-6_0-18-51.png
I'm sure everyone can make who says what here.

Now, here are the lines that I found that are so far not in the DLC. Below is the first batch:

upload_2018-3-6_0-25-9.png

Here she is clearly saying she will fight with Noctis. I don't think it gets any clearer than that. I have no idea where this takes place, but there is more.
upload_2018-3-6_0-27-25.png
upload_2018-3-6_0-27-56.png

I don't know if anyone sees the pattern of what I posted but, it looks like to me that these lines are all for "Summoning" Luna. All of of them start with someone saying her name along Luna saying something about being of use. Then, they all end as if she is leaving.

Here is another bit I have from her:
upload_2018-3-6_0-31-10.png
Here, she obviously summons Bahamut. So we'd summon Luna who can summon Bahamut herself? Lol, that would be awesome.

Last thing I have:
upload_2018-3-6_0-32-17.png
Clear battle dialogue. Plain as day.

Now, this is just the dialogue. I had thought that there was nothing supporting that it should have been in the Royal Pack or some future update, but there actually is!

The above are dialogue texts, but they have to be prompted by the game in order to initiate. That is where I think these Voice Prompts come in.

Before I show these off, do note that GOTY is the original codename for the Royal Pack. It will make sense in a second.

Here is an example:
upload_2018-3-6_0-38-29.png
Just a small snippet of the conversation prompts the bros have when they encounter Bismark on the ship.

There are tons of others, for literally anything in chapter 14 that is new. Here is an example of some of voice prompts for The Fierce when you fight him (likely includes all of his grunts). He has over 50 prompt lines himself:
upload_2018-3-6_0-50-4.png

Voice prompts for Noctis's armiger Unleashed:
upload_2018-3-6_0-53-41.png

Voice prompts for the Bros in battle (note that there is no GOTY of this, as the battle dialogue is still the same from the old Chapter 14). Below is just Noctis. He has way to many to post (attack, defense, phasing, armiger, etc, etc, etc):

upload_2018-3-6_0-57-18.png

Now, for the main attraction. If all of the above is present, and in the Royal Edition to boot, why is this here??:
upload_2018-3-6_0-58-13.png
On top of this, you apparently have the ability to character switch with her if these voice prompts are accurate:
upload_2018-3-6_0-59-3.png

I hope I am getting my point across here. The above Luna lines may not even be complete (they seem too little to be full battle dialogue to me), but it IS something.

When I came across all of this, it took a bit of processing but I am 100% sure that they have the intent to incorporate Luna somewhere.

The only reason why I thought it was for the royal pack was due to the "GOTY" tag in the voice prompts. However, it is also possible it is for later developments.

Who knows at this point.

Thanks for reading if you stuck through lmao I know its long.

Attachments

Last edited: