Final Fantasy Versus XV?!?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
If you can try to find that Arabian forum, cuz tbh alongside FFXV
I want to play the game in these trailers to, and I'm being serious, but it better come to Steam though along with FFXV, FFVII Remake, and Kingdom Hearts 3 or I'm going to use my Armiger Arsenal to destroy houses.
Someone needs to ask Solid Sora on gaf, I dont have a neogaf account. And yes I want to play Versus XV too, I wonder if we will get a hint at the event on the 31st.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
>4chan rumours, second-hand info based on an anonymous claim bought up by a GAF member, speculation.

Nothingness....is....ETERNAL.

I want to play the game in these trailers to, and I'm being serious, but it better come to Steam though along with FFXV, FFVII Remake, and Kingdom Hearts 3 or I'm going to use my Armiger Arsenal to destroy houses.
Nomura would be very proud. ;)

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
>4chan rumours, second-hand info based on an anonymous claim bought up by a GAF member, speculation.

Nothingness....is....ETERNAL.

Nomura would be very proud. ;)
The information will not be revealed officially until the end of 2017 therefore it counts as rumor of someone who was present when tetsuya nomura said it
Actually this isn't speculation, it's rumor just a youtube rumor, or leak idk. I have a feeling we might hear more about Versus XIII/Versus XV when the FF7 Remake, and Kingdom Hearts 3 are released, whether that comes from more rumors propping up, or something actually offical nobody knows.

Last edited:

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
The information will not be revealed officially until the end of 2017 therefore it counts as rumor of someone who was present when tetsuya nomura said it
Actually this isn't speculation, it's rumor just a youtube rumor, or leak idk. I have a feeling we might hear more about Versus XIII/Versus XV when the FF7 Remake, and Kingdom Hearts 3 are released.
Hey remember when people were calling the 4chan leaks fake, heck 4chan leaks got even more right going from smash bros, pokemon leak, they even leaked the entire nintendo switch presentation. Think they hold more weight now than ever.

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
TBH with the amount of stuff about FFXV that propped up on 4chan that ended up being true, I wouldn't be surprised if this Versus XV rumor has some truth to it, I expect to hear about this rumor, more when FFXV sells north of 8 million in lifetime sales and the DLC is finished.

However they better announce Final Fantasy Type-Next before a Versus XV, I really want to play that game on Steam.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
I just to ask what do you hope from a FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XV
I want all the characters to have prominent roles that were ignored in XV (Ideolas, Verstal, Gentiana, Cor, Ravus) I want stella to be be the main heroine, I actually like the story from the versus leaks. I want the game to be darker like it was originally going to be and be rated M. I want the Insomnia Invation. Tenabre to be a big region thats explorable. Nifhliem explorable, Accordo and bigger Altissia, Explorable Solhiem. Ardyn was fine but there needs to be more interesting atogonists as well other than him. Driving off rails, actual swimming *not just chocobo swimming in lakes*. All character development is in game and not from an anime or movie. That prologue that was from a book should be in the game, also not leave stuff to the ultiminia to uncover either like Verstal being promptos father.

Last edited:

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
I want all the characters to have prominent roles that were ignored in XV (Ideolas, Verstal, Gentiana, Cor, Ravus) I want stella to be be the main heroine, I actually like the story from the versus leaks. I want the game to be darker like it was originally going to be and be rated M. I want the Insomnia Invation. Tenabre to be a big region thats explorable. Nifhliem explorable, Accordo and bigger Altissia, Explorable Solhiem. Ardyn was fine but there needs to be more interesting atogonists as well other than him. Driving off rails, actual swimming *not just chocobo swimming in lakes*. All character development is in game and not form an anime or movie. That prologue that was from a book should be in the game, alos not leave stuff to the ultiminia to uncover either like Verstal being promptos father.
You may get Stella, the story won't be the same as the Versus XIII leak though it will be altered to fit an T rating, but I suspect that it will be a trilogy, so you can have the character development and everything, I doubt Noctis willl be killing Stella as a kid, that wouldn't feel right for a protagonist, the game probably won't be rated-M considering how well FFXV sold without the M rating.

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
i want the 50% script cut from vagrant story

i want xenogears second disc to not be rushed

oh wait
this is the real world
I'm not to sure that's comparable considering Xenogears only sold 1.46 mil according to VGchartz, as well as it being on the PS1, so they couldn't put DLC on it, as opposed to a Versus XV to which they could make 3 games out of like the FF7 Remake, add DLC on top of it, use assets from FFXV, and create new ones and call it a day. My grip with this Versus XV happening though is marketing.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
jeez guys..what are you smoking? no way in hell they will do reboot. it doesnt make any sense at all. you just making worse, 'n first of all for yourself

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
jeez guys..what are you smoking? no way in hell they will do reboot. it doesnt make any sense at all. you just making worse, 'n first of all for yourself
Well knowing Square they will at least to a sequel to FFXV if it sells well, hell they could even do both at the same time actually, but that would involve reality warping and time resetting and Etro.
I don't know it depends on what Square thinks is profitable whether they think getting 3 games including XV is worth it or not.

TBH with the changes from FF Versus XIII and FFXV 2013 to FFXV 2016, you can literally do can Earth-2 of FFXV.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
TBH with the amount of stuff about FFXV that propped up on 4chan that ended up being true,
There were two major leaks on 4chan that ended up being true, and those are the ones we talk about because they rang true and there was something worth talking about.

What people aren't remembering is the other 363 days in the year.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
I'm sure the concept of Versus XV been brought up as I said before among the staff at Square-Enix. This is likely where the rumor is stemming from. They are not shy from doing remakes of their games as we all know. However, it getting off the ground is another thing entirely. As shown in this thread via various examples, not all ideas make it to the execution phase. So Versus XV could very well happen, but I'm not holding by breath. Personally, I think Square-Enix and their fanbase is too hung up on the past. The developer needs to begin making more steps towards new frontiers like they did in the PS1 era. I would much rather resources go towards the next mainline entry or a new IP than a remake for a game that has dominated the Square-Enix narrative for over a decade now.

Last edited:

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
I'm sure the concept of Versus XV been brought up as I said before among the staff at Square-Enix. This is likely where the rumor is stemming from. They are not shy from doing remakes of their games as we all know. However, it getting off the ground is another thing entirely. As shown in this thread via various examples, not all ideas make it to the execution phase. So Versus XV could very well happen, but I'm not holding by breath. Personally, I think Square-Enix and their fanbase is too hung up on the past. The developer needs to begin making more steps towards new frontiers like they did in the PS1 era. I'd would much rather resources go towards the next mainline entry or a new IP than a remake for a game that has dominated the Square-Enix narrative for over a decade now.
They did sequels no one wanted like XIII-2 and XIII-3. So they might as well expand a game that people actually liked.

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
Well knowing Square they will at least to a sequel to FFXV if it sells well, hell they could even do both at the same time actually, but that would involve reality warping and time resetting and Etro.
I don't know it depends on what Square thinks is profitable whether they think getting 3 games including XV is worth it or not.

TBH with the changes from FF Versus XIII and FFXV 2013 to FFXV 2016, you can literally do can Earth-2 of FFXV.
Thats why im scary and do not want any sequels reboots or another tsih. Remake old parts?Fine, ill be happy to play VI or I-V with nowdays graphics. Thats all. They can make updates,dlc to XV to improve sth or add new content to the world in which we are playing. But not (-0909* sequals. I stopped carrying away about ff after X, or to be more clear, when they announced X-II. I just said, go and -0()9*(*( SE. XIII and its sequals made it clear for me, that i was right.Basta.
So..Just make me new awesome XVI, thats all what i need.

Last edited:

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
They did sequels no one wanted like XIII-2 and XIII-3. So they might as well expand a game that people actually liked.
That was a business move. They needed to push out games in order to maintain profits. The sequels to XIII were of little consequence financially since the budget and team were minimized and game assets were reused aplenty. Square-Enix isn't in that place anymore as their financial and management positions have changed. So the comparison you're making is silly and illogical.