Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
OMG, that's awesome.

Edit: Those sprites are perfect.

Edit2: I mean, that actually made me almost want to play the XIII games again. Almost. I do need to finish LR one of these days, though.

Last edited:

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Thanks to Sir Pendragon fir this info:

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/61517-gamescom-final-fantasy-xv-ps4-vs-xbox-one-oui-il-y-aura-une-
- He says he would have been ashamed if everyone couldn't enjoy what the day 1 patch was going to offer ( he is talking about those unable to download it ) .
- He says the ps4 is more powerful than the X1, a difference between both versions is inevitable .
- But now with DX12 they can optimise the X1 version better than before .
- Whether it is the X1 or the ps4 he wants us to know that the available demos aren't fully optimised (in term of rendering ) . They didn't hit the top quality yet , but with 2 months left he is hopeful/hoping they can hit a superior level of graphics than the current one .

Here

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/61517-gamescom-final-fantasy-xv-ps4-vs-xbox-one-oui-il-y-aura-une-
- He says he would have been ashamed if everyone couldn't enjoy what the day 1 patch was going to offer ( he is talking about those unable to download it ) .
- He says the ps4 is more powerful than the X1, a difference between both versions is inevitable .
- Whether it is the X1 or the ps4 he wants us to know that the available demos aren't fully optimised (in term of rendering ) . They didn't hit the top quality yet , but with 2 months left he is hopeful/hoping they can hit a superior level of graphics than the current one .
Great to hear.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Fishing gameplay at 6:18
That is running on the PS4 and looks really good even though they still have room to improve.

Really great to hear, I hope both the PS4 and XBO versions improve a lot more. Both consoles deserve a great game!

Nova

Warrior of Light
"Tabata saying the master version wasn't opimized rendering wise despite the master version going gold and reason for the delay being to avoid a day 1 patch totally means the fucker lied out of his ass lololololol"

Sorry this type of comment gave me an induced migrane. Ugh.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Since Brotherhood was meant to release monthly (after episode 2) leading up to September a sixth episode could come with the UCE, now that the game was delay, do you think they will release said sixth episode on their official youtube channel or will they keep it UCE only?

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
"Tabata saying the master version wasn't opimized rendering wise despite the master version going gold and reason for the delay being to avoid a day 1 patch totally means the fucker lied out of his ass lololololol"

Sorry this type of comment gave me an induced migrane. Ugh.
The master version didn't go gold, that's why it's being delayed... Besides, he said that it would have originally shipped with a Day 1 patch REGARDLESS, but that he didn't want to ship the game needing to include a patch, so he decided instead to use the extra time to work on getting the patch worked into the game and in a way that buys them even more time.

It's just a different way of phrasing the same thing, Tabata didn't lie. Based on the "lololololol" I imagine this is from some idiot anyways who's opinion isn't worth anything, and should be disregarded entirely of any value.

Nova

Warrior of Light
The master version didn't go gold, that's why it's being delayed... Besides, he said that it would have originally shipped with a Day 1 patch REGARDLESS, but that he didn't want to ship the game needing to include a patch, so he decided instead to use the extra time to work on getting the patch worked into the game and in a way that buys them even more time.

It's just a different way of phrasing the same thing, Tabata didn't lie. Based on the "lololololol" I imagine this is from some idiot anyways who's opinion isn't worth anything, and should be disregarded entirely of any value.
I made a huge mistake going to Gamefaqs again

Nye

PSICOM Soldier
I made a huge mistake going to Gamefaqs again
There is no point in going to these boards, like I don't mind a serious good discussion and critique but the amount of complains comes from people who actively want the game to fail and would nitpick on every single aspect. Meh ..

Sorry but realistically and technically speaking, it's still a superb, AAA and high budget video game than a million game out there, especially JRPGs. I mean, can't hate the people for trying. Among JRPG makers, who's really trying? Atelier games anyone? A game I can make and upload to newgrounds in days?