Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
"I played a BRAND NEW FFXV build today and it was AMAZING. The game is gorgeous and I didn't encounter any glitch or bug. I WANT MORE."

"I also saw the full skill tree, there are 6 different skill trees now: Combat, Exploration, Techniques, Teamwork, Stats & Recovery".

https://twitter.com/Fotmhero1030

Hype!
This is hype!!
I´m knowing this during the first playthrought Im going to focus on Maxing out Combat, Techniques and Teamwork, for me these seens to the ones that will have the biggest impact in gameplay.

Jul 16, 2015
Its almost night/day in comparison to even the E3 2016 footage on PC.

For example:

View attachment 530

>Actually witnessing this type of visual improvements in modern gaming
Holy monkey shit!!. Looking at the difference in the two screenshots is so jarring to me. This is so amazing. The mountains, foliage and road textures are so much better looking. The E3 build looks so flat and drab in comparison. Tabata and his team are fucking wizards.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Is this build of the game we are talking about the build at TwitchCon?
i don't know if it's the same, would be amazing if it was.

edit:

"Unfortunately, we can't warp strike with guns. (But I think Tabata confirmed this already).

I only got to try 1 type of gun though, I could just shoot with it and dodge in every direction (noctis jumps in the direction you choose and does some sort of roll) but it's useful when you're far and you don't want to warp strike for example.

I was doing an aerial combo against that mini boss and when he tried to attack me I equipped the gun, shooted him abit while in the air and then dodged his attack while in the air, looked sexy.

But the gameplay was pretty basic with this gun, there was no "combos" you were... just shooting, that's what you're supposed to do with a gun lol."

stopicanonlygetsoerect.gif