Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
May 26, 2014
Since we may (or may not! :)) get release window info within the next day, I just have to say there's a part of me that hopes this game never comes out. Waiting for this game is fun.

DailyFillup

Balamb Garden Freshman
Aug 5, 2015
Manhattan, New York City
Hey Everyone - First post - Love this forum! I am super pumped for tonight! If anyone wants to talk live stop by twitch tonight I'm about to hop on for my countdown to the new trailer, I'll be streaming Duscae 2.0, talking about theories/expectations and shouting out Nova Crystallis! Channel is DailyFillup! Hoping to get some great convos over there!

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
So.. Any thoughts on the trailer? Linked here for those who still haven't seen it.

Personally thought what it lacked story content-wise, it made up for in its presentation. The graphics (luminous 2.0 is amazing), the emotion, music. All spot on.
I voiced this a lot on twitter, but definitely feel like we're bound to see a lot more (at least I'm hoping) of info relating to the story as Gamescom rolls on.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
So.. Any thoughts on the trailer? Linked here for those who still haven't seen it.

Personally thought what it lacked story content-wise, it made up for in its presentation. The graphics (luminous 2.0 is amazing), the emotion, music. All spot on.
I voiced this a lot on twitter, but definitely feel like we're bound to see a lot more (at least I'm hoping) of info relating to the story as Gamescom rolls on.
When does the ATR begin (germany time). ?
Agreed, presentaion spot on and i really like Regis and Noctis scene since i'm a sucker for anything father and son bonding.

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
When does the ATR begin (germany time). ?
Agreed, presentaion spot on and i really like Regis and Noctis scene since i'm a sucker for anything father and son bonding.
12:00pm EDT
9:00am PDT

so excited for the info we're getting, hopefully all of this info is crowned with a release date at the end. Tired of seeing cliches and "TBA" at the end of trailers haha