Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
@Hey Everyone

You implied I was old, therefore I corrected you by telling you my actual age.

There's a reason why people aren't discussing things with you cordially.

Think about that for a second.
Can't take a joke? I mean you called me young man come on, you think that doesn't sound like a 40 year old?, I mean that's something a father says to his son not a random 26 year old on the internet. You don't have to sound mature in around me ok?It's fine dude because it read like you were trying to hard no offence, seriously no offence.

Now I wonder if someone's going to fix that Leviathan fight cuz I would rather not hold LB+B or L1+O to win, I'll get bored. Like seriously give me some challenge hopefully it's possible to have the fight with her as base Noctis last longer like until the last bits of health are left the cutscenes plays, then Noctis becomes SSJ God Super Saiyan Noctis kills Leviathan.

FFXV is probably going to be the game, I add mods to a lot, and I've played a couple of FF games on PC, but FFXV is the one I want to mod, maybe I'll add graphics mods to.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousAntsyDiamondYee

I just don't want this as my experience

Last edited:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Can't take a joke? I mean you called me young man come on, you think that doesn't sound like a 40 year old?, I mean that's something a father says to his son not a random 26 year old on the internet. You don't have to sound mature in around me ok?It's fine dude because it read like you were trying to hard no offence, seriously no offence.
Well, when you behave petulantly like a 5 year old kid, it's not surprising people would want to address you as such, no?

Being classified as an older person is a compliment in my books. I'm not sure I'd want to be associated with the youth of today.

Anyway this has been drawn out long enough. This will be my last response on the matter.

I guess if you're happy with being a whiney child who people don't take seriously, then so be it.

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
@Hey Everyone Even if the game came out to pc and got better graphics/framerate that still wont fix its major problems with its story and cut content. Thats what they need to address first.
Sadly that is the case hopefully FFXV on Steam comes with all the DLC, and such, so that it wouldn't have a choppy story, but also that's not the only thing the Leviathan fight needed an overhaul considering what they came up with, I hope in the future they hire more new young creative talent in the future maybe they know how to design boss fights, I mean this was under Tabata man and I will say Type-0 has some pretty great boss fights I'm not going to lie especially Gilgamesh oh my god now that I will say right now, holy shit that boss fight was just I was running a little bitch with Ace oh my goodness, it's better to One v One him, using your reserves is worthless, he will kill them. So what happened with the Leviathan fight that made them think that it was remotely acceptable.

You know I was kinda just hoping for a PC Port that came out near the console launch like MGS V(granted even that one has an incomplete story but you get the point), I mean the hype that I had when Based God Kojima announced at Gamescom MGS V for Steam I was like "whoo dodged a bullet there, as I was about to buy a PS4", and the PC Port was pretty great to. Kinda wishing ffxv game didn't have glaring story issues, glaring gameplay issues, then that PC Port I would have been fine with them, just making it a simple port that is on par with Metal Gear Solid V(Now that's a port) if that would mean getting it out on Steam before 2018, have DLC that doesn't detract from the story, and release a special ultra super duper FINAL FANTASY XV ARMIGER EDITION PS4, XBOX ONE, AND STEAM.

Then later down the road have Nomura make an alternate universe story of FInal Fantasy XV, called Final Fantasy Versus XV, encompassing the entire story of Final Fantasy Versus XIII, as well as the gameplay hopefully like Kingdom Hearts and the FF7 Remake combat system, but more like Kingdom Hearts, I love me that command deck, not a big fan of this combat system(seriously magic grenades? This is Final Fantasy not Call of Duty) I mean I like it more than the nightmare that is FFXIII, and more than FF1-9, 12, and 14.

Noktis.Ouji

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 16, 2016
Ummm guys ... sooo the new timed quest is here today, but it says (06:00) ... which time zone is that?
My account is NA ... so I guess it is as well .. but I live in EU so I'm not familiar with time zones there .. googled it and failed to understand ..

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
I'm not too sure about this alternate realities whatever, it can either incredibly wrong, or go incredibly right, I expect the mix of the former and the latter.

Well here's to hoping that Final Fantasy XV has a competently made PC Version would love to see how it runs Ultrawide 1440p

GTX 1080 Ti, and RYZEN 7 1700X

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Thanks for the share.

I'm no tech buff but that development stuff looks incredible and so highly detailed. So much care and attention to detail.

Stuff at the end looks fantastic.

https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/837444460388626432

Ardyn, Gentiana, Ravus, Aranea, and Iris running with the main party lol

Dat Cerberus

https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/837439559239544832
Cerberus battle looks epic. If they're gonna add environmental destruction to every battle we already have, that's gonna amp up gameplay presentation sooo much.

I like how they didn't show too much. Just a tiny bit but it's enough to give people a very small idea of what's to come so people can be even more surprised later on.

I like this approach.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Was thinking of getting back into PC gaming someday, but after watching that footage its made hopping back on board + double dipping for the inevitable PC release much more tempting lol.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
The environmental destruction was every promising. If perfected enough they could possibly attempt at revamping the Leviathan fight. For the PC version, anyway.