Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Oct 19, 2013
Really loved the new driving and the WIP footage. The ocean view was absolutly beautiful. So hyped about all those little gameplay mechanics we still haven't seen. Cor already my fave :D

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I hope that they don´t use it to explain some plot detail that may not be explained in the game itself, like I.E how Noctis became friends with Ignis, Gladioulus or Prompto. Plz don´t happen (>.<)

zenobia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 13, 2015
Some people are still wondering why things were changed but was told why or will know why later. and so my thought is to move on from what versus was and could have been and welcome what this is now if not focus your time to something else because this won't change back to what they had for versus mr tabata and team are working so hard to bring us final fantasy xv i give them all my love and support moving forward with bringing final fantasy xv to life.

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Hasn't that already been said a while ago? No Fal'Cie & l'Cie for FFXV and the fact that the game has no ties with the FNC?

Anyway, seeing the game in motion..... Man that was a treat to see.
Fal´Cie & l´Cie being dropped from XV, yes it was stated but they said that the game was still "part of FNC", until this week when we got the offcial confirmation that XV is no longer part of FNC.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I though Yoichi Wada came with the idea of Fabula Nova Crystallis project but HIM actually being the guy that came up with the idea in the first place is surprising (to me).
Jump 24:40