Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
The way LeonBlade explained it made it sound like he wasn't talking about anyone in here, to me. I've seen what he's talking about elsewhere for sure.
Well, yeah, I don't know if you guys knew this, but there are some insane people in this fanbase, lol :p
Haha, yeah sorry guys, I should have been more specific when commenting the first time, I keep having to explain myself, sorry about that!

I found the gameplay, some of the music, some of the characters and art style enjoyable.
Of course, that's your opinion, I was just making a little jab at XIII. You like what you like, and that's what's most important. I don't mean to oppose or offend anyone with my opinions.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
I'm kinda compelled to make a 'FFXV Uncovered Even Thread - No Spoilers Edition' for people who are a bit over the top, like myself, concerning media for this game.

How it would work:
-People not watching the event ask questions in thread
-I'd PM a kind hearted user who would be willing to answer these questions
-I update the OP regularly with the questions asked along with the answers

And the questions should be answered in the strictest non-spoiler way possible eg

The wrong way:
Me: To what extent is the car drivable?
User: You have limited control of the car but after Ignis get's injured fighting Fenrir in the sky continent, Aweome Sky Palace it were called, you have full control and can go off-road

The right way:
User: You have limited control for a while. Then a story event takes place and you have full control

And all of the answeres will be spoiler tagged just in case.

But I think it's be pointless to make such a thread because I think almost everyone here will be watching the event anyway xD

Sep 26, 2013
I'm kinda compelled to make a 'FFXV Uncovered Even Thread - No Spoilers Edition' for people who are a bit over the top, like myself, concerning media for this game.

How it would work:
-People not watching the event ask questions in thread
-I'd PM a kind hearted user who would be willing to answer these questions
-I update the OP regularly with the questions asked along with the answers

And the questions should be answered in the strictest non-spoiler way possible eg

The wrong way:
Me: To what extent is the car drivable?
User: You have limited control of the car but after Ignis get's injured fighting Fenrir in the sky continent, Aweome Sky Palace it were called, you have full control and can go off-road

The right way:
User: You have limited control for a while. Then a story event takes place and you have full control

And all of the answeres will be spoiler tagged just in case.

But I think it's be pointless to make such a thread because I think almost everyone here will be watching the event anyway xD
I'd be more than happy to serve as the question-answerer for anyone who would like to do this. I'm extremely spoiler conscious and I intend to watch the event in its entirety.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
I'd be more than happy to serve as the question-answerer for anyone who would like to do this. I'm extremely spoiler conscious and I intend to watch the event in its entirety.
Awesome! Fully appreciate it :)

I've got another cool guy doing the same on another board but to have both yours and his input and his would be grand!

Thanks for taking this up, Penalty.

Sep 26, 2013
Awesome! Fully appreciate it :)

I've got another cool guy doing the same on another board but to have both to have both yours and his input and his would be grand!

Thanks for taking this up, Penalty.
Not a problem. I don't have school on the day after the event, so I'll be up into the wee hours of the morning and available through most of the afternoon up till work to answer any questions. I also periodically check this site on my phone when I'm out, so it shouldn't be difficult to get a hold of me.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
Not a problem. I don't have school on the day after the event, so I'll be up into the wee hours of the morning and available through most of the afternoon up till work to answer any questions. I also periodically check this site on my phone when I'm out, so it shouldn't be difficult to get a hold of me.
Nice one!
I'll create a thread for it tomorrow(so close now to the event!)

What time is the event on in your area?
For me it's at 3am AND I have work at 8am but will be awake even though I wont be watching the event xD

Momo

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 24, 2016
Nice one!
I'll create a thread for it tomorrow(so close now to the event!)

What time is the event on in your area?
For me it's at 3am AND I have work at 8am but will be awake even though I wont be watching the event xD
For me the time doesn't matter at all haha, I'm always online ~ (venezuela)

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I'll have to double check when I'm sober enough to do the math, but the Great Internet Countdown Timer Conspiracy of 2016 appears to be resolved. It's pointing to the right time.