Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
https://twitter.com/SHUAISHUAI_QU

edit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/55fbh8/i_played_a_new_ffxv_demo_today_ama/

this guy here said he played the niflheim base demo with the aranea fight.

"I think I played a much higher leveled Noctis in combat I had access to a great selection of weapons and magic. I had my first use of white magic with cure and dispell and debuffs on enemies."

the hype never ends today, help.
What the heck is that script along the top of the first image? It' a transcript of what's on the ribbon in the Genesis artwork, but I don't know what writing system it's supposed to be. If only it could be translated...

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
What the heck is that script along the top of the first image? It' a transcript of what's on the ribbon in the Genesis artwork, but I don't know what writing system it's supposed to be. If only it could be translated...
It has been translated already but I actually don't remember what it was, so I'll attempt to translate it myself... Give me a bit.

He is very hard to see but if you look at the front end of the Regalia you will see a Magitek soldier with some creature in front of it which I can't identify but standing on top of it is a little moogle. You can see his little pom pom on top of his head. He is hard to see but that is definitely a moogle. The cactaur is right in front of the chocobo.
That's a Coeurl and no, it's not a Moogle on top of it, it's just another soldier behind the Coeurl.

Jul 16, 2015
It has been translated already but I actually don't remember what it was, so I'll attempt to translate it myself... Give me a bit.

That's a Coeurl and no, it's not a Moogle on top of it, it's just another soldier behind the Coeurl.
That is definitely not another magitek soldier. You can see his little red pom pom on his head. Storm saw him as well. I admit he can be hard to see but it definitely isn't anything else.

Edit: Now that I'm looking at it more I can't be sure anymore damn you lol. Still looks like moogle to me but who knows I can't zoom in close enough to really see. It really looks like a pom pom on top of the head. The cactaur isn't up for debate though lol.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2016
He is very hard to see but if you look at the front end of the Regalia you will see a Magitek soldier with some creature in front of it which I can't identify but standing on top of it is a little moogle. You can see his little pom pom on top of his head. He is hard to see but that is definitely a moogle. The cactaur is right in front of the chocobo.
What a BEAST EYE!!!

rofl i just noticed adamantoise fat face in the image, can't believe i missed.

LOL

he could eat the zuu so easily, that thing is big.
I was also thinking damn, that Zuu is bigger than Catoblepas... and then I saw that ominous green eye in the background... That Adamantoise is insane!

Jul 16, 2015
Ugh, had to mute the stream...
I did the same lol. I do like all the improvements we have seen though. I can't get over how gorgeous the particle and graphical effects look in combat. The wind physics blowing around the bros hair while driving looks much better than it use to look as well. Also the physics for when the bros get tossed around while the car is doing a 180 or when making a sudden stop looks amazing.

Jul 16, 2015
The graphics look completely overhauled honestly. It looks fucking spectacular. I am really impressed with what Square has done with this game. I never imagined that they would be showing all this game play today. It was so nice seeing some new areas and monsters.