Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Quote from the French video (Credits go to TheProjectShadow on FFXV forums): "The biggest challenge was the abundance of buildings in Insomnia which caused many problems of calculations to make them appear at the same moment. We really worked hard to assure that we won't have FPS problems when the console will try to show all the town." BRUH, so while it may not be fully exploreable, Insomnia is FULLY rendered within the game?? That's a technological achievement if they manage that!
Why not rendering "1 part" at a time? Otherwise this surely will be a crazy feat.

Kagari

神羅カンパニー社長
Administrator
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
United States
www.novacrystallis.com
If Edge was praising the game you won't even bother to repost their preview on your twitter in the first place, but since its somehow negative... Don't tell me your not biased.
Also we all were pretty much friendly to each other here. Atleast before you joined.
I would have linked it regardless as people were asking for it.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
In the end previews and reviews can be helpful but everyone should play the game themselves to form their own opinion.
They can be. I mean, I know I'm going to enjoy the game from what I've seen.

I personally don't need these previews and reviews. Also, on a pretty much near complete blackout since the past 2 months so I'm avoiding major pieces of media.

Kagari

神羅カンパニー社長
Administrator
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
United States
www.novacrystallis.com
They can be. I mean, I know I'm going to enjoy the game from what I've seen.

I personally don't need these previews and reviews. Also, on a pretty much near complete blackout since the past 2 months so I'm avoiding major pieces of media.
Yeah I've only really skimmed some of the previews myself. It seems SE has done a decent job keeping some stuff under wraps.

Rin

Reformed
Apr 11, 2015
Looks like this preview thingamabob has got some people on... edge.

Anyone got a link? I don't really want to scroll all the way back through this thread to find it.

Kagari

神羅カンパニー社長
Administrator
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
United States
www.novacrystallis.com