Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
>final final

The fuck? Are they purposely trying to pin XV behind at this point? Fucking pointless when that type of double dip voting didn't exist in previous polls.

Last edited:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Seems like they're gonna keep on creating polls until FFXV loses out.

"It's not the true result until something else wins" is what I'm getting from all these repeat polls.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
I've honestly lost most of my interest on who wins at this point, it says a lot when a strong contender like XV can go neck & neck against a massively popular pokemon game, to the point where it needs yet another poll to rake in more votes.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Sun/Moon was a very fun experience. Best Pokemon experience in years IMO. I see no problem with it being named GOTY even if I wouldn't name it as such myself. There's nothing to be offended at here. Plus, GameFAQs has done a lot to lose its credibility over the years. Attempting to push out XV for winning their GOTY award is extremely low on their list of offences.

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
I know it's just from one place, but once FFXV surpassed Uncharted, that was really it for me. Don't get me wrong, the Uncharted series is great, but I personally feel that the game is a tad bit overrated. Linear, short, repetitive design, boring combat, even climbing becomes a chore at a point. I still enjoy the games though.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Last edited: