Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
I refuse to get my hopes up. Will wait for a trailer before judging.
tbh the dlcs did get better

"Once one project was done, we'd go to the next one. Some of the things that they couldn't achieve in the previous one, they'd apply those new learnings and they try new approaches for the next one."

that is really verifiable if you compare all the episode dlcs + royal pack, they gradually got better with Ep gladio being the weakest and Ep Ignis and Royal Pack the best; i still hate the alt events idea, but in terms of gameplay im expecting more meatier content.

Last edited:

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I'm really surprised with how much control they're giving us with the modding tools. At first when I saw the "user treasure" I thought that it was pointless, but I saw it was just part of something bigger.

The golf they showcased shows us just how much control we have over modding the game. I wanted to look over the sped up footage from PAX to get an idea as to what the graph editor would allow us to do. I'll be making a separate thread about this and creating a place to talk about FFXV modding potential; basically a place to hype about modding.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
Look at them having fun ;_;
Maan, I'd love them to make some more kingsglaive stuff. I felt like Glauca's betrayal should hurt more meh.
That would be nice. But I doubt SQEX would make anything extra. They're focusing on the next part of the game's DLC, which seems to be designed to end XV's saga.

If there's anything further related to Kingsglaive, then it might work best as a full sequel (purely hypothetical, and likely never to materialise). Ideal scenario; set after XV's canon ending, one of the main characters/lead character being a son or daughter (preferably daughter) of Drautos at a time when anti-Niflheim sentiment's raising its head without the larger threat of the Starscourge, and with one of the subplots being Libertus overcoming his lingering hatred of Drautos and making peace with his child.

The writers wouldn't have to look far for real-life inspiration for this scenario. People still hold grudges, justified and otherwise, against Germany for the events of World War 2, even though it's more than moved on and is practically a different country now.[SPOILER/]

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
Rumor!

imgur.com/a/A7IZRU0

I don't know if this is real, it kinda does? I can't really tell. But from this lineup list, FFXV will get an unannounced DLC called ''Kings Quest'' and strangely FFVIII is also listed... PS4 port... or remake...? Heh, I'm almost optimistic.

What do you think? Real or fake?

Tabata has said there was some sort of announced content in the works that we could not ''imagine'' coming, perhaps this is that?

Feb 18, 2018
Rumor!

imgur.com/a/A7IZRU0

I don't know if this is real, it kinda does? I can't really tell. But from this lineup list, FFXV will get an unannounced DLC called ''Kings Quest'' and strangely FFVIII is also listed... PS4 port... or remake...? Heh, I'm almost optimistic.

What do you think? Real or fake?

Tabata has said there was some sort of announced content in the works that we could not ''imagine'' coming, perhaps this is that?
Playstation 4 Pro V2.0 ?? Really??

Nier Automata 2: The End ? LOL

FF8 Remake????

Destiny 2: GHOST OF NAGASAKI?? XD

Rock Band 4: Michael Jackson Tribute??

I MEAN COME ON???????

Who would trust that lmfao

Edit: Anthem presentation featuring Snoop Dog and Zac Efron ok this is definitely a joke LOL

Feb 18, 2018
just "nier automata 2" is so wrong, knowing yoko taro xD

and ff7 gameplay when we recently learned that they are restarting it :'))
Oh, I think we'll get some FF7R news during E3, Kitase even said that they wanted to show off the game at the next big event in the interview from January that got misreported by everyone, saying that the game would come out in 2023 when it was just a joke from Kitase lol

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Saw that on /v/ a few hours ago, really doubt it. Also feels similar to the fake sheet posted from last year here on FFVII: Remake showing up in E3 2017 (which didn't happen lol).

Where did he say that?