Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

Yeah tbh I wouldn't expect anything until TGS 2018 or Gamescom the earliest. So August/September. After that, probably just independent announcements about it. TBH I kind of like the lack of communication right now. No man's sky does the same thing and has had major updates since its release, and is gettin the biggest one this month. Its possible these DLC are bigger than we think.

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah tbh I wouldn't expect anything until TGS 2018 or Gamescom the earliest. So August/September. After that, probably just independent announcements about it. TBH I kind of like the lack of communication right now. No man's sky does the same thing and has had major updates since its release, and is gettin the biggest one this month. Its possible these DLC are bigger than we think.
Well we also have to keep in mind the major Comrades updates coming during the summer which would make sense to promote during a midsummer event. I'm thinking that's what we're likely gonna be shown tomorrow because it seems pointless to spend that much time and money on high end computers and floor space just have a free play session on the show floor without having anything planned in terms of presentation to go along with it. So I'm betting on some Comrades news at the least. Maybe even a sizzle reel for it since these are supposed to be big updates like the march one. I'm honestly curious if they'll sneak in some small things for the main game as well. The recent update showed that they're not against adding simple skins at the least. I'm not gonna hype myself up but I'm also not counting out the possibility of news regarding things we already know are supposed to be coming within the next month or so

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
What ever happened to the Final Fantasy in-house crossover between XV and XIV? Isn't it now over a year in the making? Meanwhile, the crossover with Monster Hunter was announced last month and is coming as soon as next month.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
What ever happened to the Final Fantasy in-house crossover between XV and XIV? Isn't it now over a year in the making? Meanwhile, the crossover with Monster Hunter was announced last month and is coming as soon as next month.
still going to be released

FFXIV crossover didnt have a teaser yet so it makes sense Monster Hunter is coming already.

edit:

behold

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
The XIV and XV crossover hasn't been officially announced yet, it's only been offhandedly mentioned in interviews as someting they'd want to do eventually.