Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
Just finished it myself, you run around as Sarah when some Hiso aliens steal Noctis's phone, but that's about it as far as controlling her as you control Noctis everywhere else and in combat, you do get a Technique for Sarah about midway through though. The end boss was pretty cool, had way more dialog and cutscenes than I thought it'd have especially for something free. It was about 1 hour long. Wish they had the music from it as radio music too, nice Uematsu music.

Also lol at the part at the end where Sarah calls him Noctis and he says "Just Noct is fine" and then she calls him a funny one, I wonder where that could be from ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Also lol at the part at the end where Sarah calls him Noctis and he says "Just Noct is fine" and then she calls him a funny one, I wonder where that could be from ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lmao Stella lives on

about the reaper, did it even appeared in his dreams? i think they canned it.

edit:

by SunhiLegend

Last edited:

Noctis_Caelum

Chocobo Knight
Jul 15, 2014
Wow i just really thought by watching the Trailer...
Noctis:"uah. Who are you?"
????:"I'm Stella"
But than watching it again her Name is Sarah, okaaay.

NoxFleuret

Chocobo Knight
Feb 17, 2018
Just a smal clarification, the new Terra War quest is available from chapter 5 onwards, so no need to chapter select chapter 5, just use your post game save file.
That's what was written in the reddit post to begin with from what I saw?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/9inrtr
To be fair to Sylva, he was right about the collab and the demons in general. Things probably got changed considering he first mentioned the collab back in feb or march this year before he posted about it.

Gotta message him again though, he's sitting on more. Sure of it.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland

NoxFleuret

Chocobo Knight
Feb 17, 2018
the reddit thread was updated later with more details, a few ppl are still asking if they have to NG+ or use chapter select to play it
Well, yeah. The twitter trailer says you need to be in chapter 5, but I also saw there was some sort of drama about people thinking there were minigames or something to be added as I saw a lot of posts deleted earlier.

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
That's what was written in the reddit post to begin with from what I saw?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/9inrtr
To be fair to Sylva, he was right about the collab and the demons in general. Things probably got changed considering he first mentioned the collab back in feb or march this year before he posted about it.

Gotta message him again though, he's sitting on more. Sure of it.

Will have to read over the data mine stuff again now :p

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
So...
-They added the content ingame even if it's not needed.
-The content has a lot of cutscenes that in the main game would been dialogue during walks.
-Sarah addresses Noctis shyness and tells him he has to open up.
-The directors teased an special event for the anniversary of the game.

I'm pretty sure that in november we will get the Episodes adapted in the main game as a patch and that they're going to deliver a more cinematic experience in the next content.
Probably in November we will be able to preorder the Second Season Pass.

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
Main game needed more fantasy environments like this:

Hopefully the next DLCS will have neat looking areas to explore
A lot of the environment assets are basically just what's used at Steyliff and Costlemark and in Malmalam, but I really liked the atmosphere they used here with the blue filter and red at the end and the light piercing through the trees, and the placement of the area design made it seem a lot more fuller than regular areas in the main game, even compared to Malmalam, and with both Steyliff and Costlemark most of what you do there is inside the dungeon, rather than running around doing stuff outside of it amidst the ruins and foliage, so even though this stuff was pretty linear and small it had a sense of fullness to it. They should have incorporated some more Solheim ruins into the main story quest.