KH3 Trailer (D23 Expo 2017) - Coming on 2018

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Did you like the trailer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Definetely the best KHIII trailer thus far, I was well surprised by how much gameplay they showed. I'm expecting the release window to be 2018 Q2.

The Toy Story keyblade is a cactus with a cowboy hat and a sheriff star.

Last edited:

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
I watched the trailer, hardly able to believe what I was seeing or hearing. I'm most impressed by the purely orchestral soundtrack. If they can keep that up for most of the final release, my life will be complete. I enjoy KH's music, but the tinny synthesized style it's had for most of its life has put me off. Unlike other Shimomura works that can work without full orchestration (Radiant Historia, Parasite Eve), KH needs full orchestra!

Also gameplay looked darned impressive. And the graphics were amazing; like actually being inside the Toy Story movies.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
I watched the trailer, hardly able to believe what I was seeing or hearing. I'm most impressed by the purely orchestral soundtrack. If they can keep that up for most of the final release, my life will be complete. I enjoy KH's music, but the tinny synthesized style it's had for most of its life has put me off. Unlike other Shimomura works that can work without full orchestration (Radiant Historia, Parasite Eve), KH needs full orchestra!
Wasn't the soundtrack in the remasters already fully (mostly?) orchestral?

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
I'm happy Disney is taking an active role in the development of KH III. Pixar really did a good job bringing Toy Story to KH. It looks exactly like the films.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/kingdom-hearts-fan-questions-answered-10832218

did you guys read this?

Ryan: Have you ever imagined there being a Kingdom Hearts CGI movie, similar to Advent Children or Kingsglaive?

Nomura: Nothing has been thought about in terms of a cinematic piece, only because it's difficult to put into a narrative that has become as complex as Kingdom Hearts. Of course, we do have a 15 year history so it has come up in discussions about doing some sort of cinematic piece, especially from Disney.

They are interested in making a CG movie of sort, but again, it's difficult to make the call on how we want to execute it and how to form it. I still haven't come to a resolution about what would be the most appropriate way in which we depict the narrative, so nothing specific has been formulated.

Last edited: