Kingdom Hearts to release 2015? Goofy voice actor claims it!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Whoa, Wait, WHAT!? Kingdom Hearts III to release this year of 2015!? What are your thoughts on this???
Kingdom Hearts 3 may be closer than we expected, according to the voice actor behind one of its central characters.

Bill Farmer, who has voiced the character Goofy for years in both the Kingdom Hearts series and various cartoons, says that as far as he's been told, the much-anticipated sequel is due out later this year. He also claims his voice recording is already finished.
Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01...tch=&utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
That video is major troll.

Why, you ask? You will know once you have watched it.
It's not a troll... please stop with this nonsense. I didn't expect to see the footage, nor do I want to see the footage. It's a gift for those people that went. This is a recap of what THOSE people experienced. Maybe I should call them trolls for not uploading the whole thing so I could listen to Yoko Shimomura play on the piano as well... Stop overreacting people.

Cadet

Yevonite
Jan 16, 2015
Duscae Region
I'm assuming that is it. The latest Kingdom Hearts are HD remasters, can't think of any other game he could be referring to but KH3.
KH3D?

I confess I haven't seen his actual tweet, so I don't know what he wrote. KH3 is still very much in development, but since I don't know what that schedule is like, SE could very well have already completed the script for KH3 and have begun to record lines with actors, for all I know.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
KH3D?

I confess I haven't seen his actual tweet, so I don't know what he wrote. KH3 is still very much in development, but since I don't know what that schedule is like, SE could very well have already completed the script for KH3 and have begun to record lines with actors, for all I know.
Actually I just went back to read the tweets on the sites, the official ones have since then been removed it seems, but it seems he was specifically being asked about Kingdom Hearts 3 and he said the recording for voices was complete.

He might have voiced one of the most iconic characters of all time but I'm not so sure he knows what he talking about, and it's got me confused now. ^^;;

Nov 17, 2014

Look, we respect Bill and love Goofy, but I see no potential that it would come this year. We all know that we're all just eager for news on KH3. I mean, it even came out on different gaming sites! It's proof that we want news more than last year. If we want real KH3 updates, Nomura's the only guy.

Last edited:

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
Why in DDD though? Goofy didn't play that big of a role in the game at all.
Yeah and that would fit with his statement that he's already done recording. ;)
And they'll probably do a DDD Final Mix with additional scenes and stuff anyway. I'm positive that a DDD HD will come.