Latest Purchases

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kaii

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Aug 19, 2014
San Diego
I recently got a Chromecast! I bought it refurbished and it was totally borked, so I returned it and they gave me a brand new one :)

Shin Kazama

AVALANCHE Warrior
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Yeah certain games I gotta go with GameStop so I can pick it up at 10am and go straight home to play it. Bayo 2 is one of those, heh.

noxious.sunshine

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
The last games I bought were Spyro the Dragon and Ni No Kuni.

I'm stuck with my cell phone for now so I can't be bothere with pics, but I ordered some clothes from Forever 21 & a new pair of boots from JustFab. Just need a couple new pairs of jeans and I'm set for awhile.

Fin

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
Lately all I've been buying is clothes, makeup and food, but I guess this counts as a video game related purchase:

:D it's life-sized. My inner 8 year old is so happy right now.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Seeing your pictures is really depressing. Especially considering I won't be able to buy a new game this Christmas because my iPod had an unfortunate trip to the washing machine and had to pay for a new one. No matter, the games I want the most are all coming out on 2015 or after.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
upload_2014-12-12_11-26-59.png

• Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Limited Edition)
  • Enslaved (pretty difficult to find)
  • Bayonetta 2 (including the first Bayonetta)
This is what I recently got so far.
As of now, I'm trying to save up for the games that are coming in 2015...... The exception is the Smash GC controllers I have yet to get for Smash so I will get that soon..... Maybe.....

Note that I do not like Dota 2 (the mouse pad), I just got the mouse pad as a gift from someone many months ago.

mitsumaple

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
UFFSite Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
I got a DVD of a Japanese show last Monday. It was a early Christmas present to myself. I liked watching it.

1_2.jpg

Fin

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
image.jpg
P-preciousssss... No practical use for it yet, but I buy it in support of my favorite game series/Xenogames. Have to get the 3ds faceplate too.

Was surprised I was able to find one just from walking into the store. Preorders had sold out so I didn't expect anything. But they only had 3 left.

Shin Kazama

AVALANCHE Warrior
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
P-preciousssss... No practical use for it yet, but I buy it in support of my favorite game series/Xenogames. Have to get the 3ds faceplate too.

Was surprised I was able to find one just from walking into the store. Preorders had sold out so I didn't expect anything. But they only had 3 left.
Curious, do Japanese amiibo work on NA Nintendo systems?

Fin

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
I have no idea and no way to test that right now (well, I don't have a JP n3ds or Wii U on me either...). But the product ID does identify itself as a Japanese version. I wouldn't bet on it working, if it did it would be more like a happy coincidence.