Latest Purchases

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

mitsumaple

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
UFFSite Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
I got a DVD of a Japanese show last Monday. It was a early Christmas present to myself. I liked watching it.

1_2.jpg

Fin

Clan Centurio Member
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
image.jpg
P-preciousssss... No practical use for it yet, but I buy it in support of my favorite game series/Xenogames. Have to get the 3ds faceplate too.

Was surprised I was able to find one just from walking into the store. Preorders had sold out so I didn't expect anything. But they only had 3 left.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
P-preciousssss... No practical use for it yet, but I buy it in support of my favorite game series/Xenogames. Have to get the 3ds faceplate too.

Was surprised I was able to find one just from walking into the store. Preorders had sold out so I didn't expect anything. But they only had 3 left.
Curious, do Japanese amiibo work on NA Nintendo systems?

Fin

Clan Centurio Member
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
I have no idea and no way to test that right now (well, I don't have a JP n3ds or Wii U on me either...). But the product ID does identify itself as a Japanese version. I wouldn't bet on it working, if it did it would be more like a happy coincidence.

Luna

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 22, 2015
Type-0 HD Soundtrack! The official lyrics to "The Beginning of the End" (aka "We Have Arrived") have been released, so I'm super pumped. ^^

Went into the city for the first time in a while to see a concert with my boyfriend. We spent the day and hit up some neat shops, I picked up a few goodies along the way!
  • Selected Poems by e.e. cummings. I own is 5 already, which includes my favorite by him ("since feeling is first"), but I've been getting back into poetry lately and wanted to add some more.
  • Marceline Gone Adrift #3. I'm a big Adventure Time fan and this is a great little series!
  • Sex Criminals, Vol. 2: Two Worlds, One Cop. Hilarious and sexy and awkward and romantic, probably my favorite comic behind Saga.
  • Spider-Gwen #1 and #2. Mostly picked these up by recommendation, I'm not one for Marvel or superheros in general. I liked the idea behind it, just not my genre.
  • Also grabbed a tee shirt from the show -- we were a little disappointed by their merch table, but for $10, I'm glad to have a souvenir of such an awesome show. A little bummed they didn't have any size smalls! Unisex shirts are already large on me.

Last edited:

Narolf

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 25, 2015
I shall fire up my gree... blue card just for it, shipping included.

Last edited:

Fin

Clan Centurio Member
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
A black new 3ds, the Xenoblade faceplate, and Xenoblade 3ds. The game is glorious; I dunno if I can call it beautiful because the textures have been compressed to PSone era level, but it looks (text legibility, interface crowding etc) and performs way better than I expected.

The smaller n3ds is the perfect size for my hands too. My old LL feels like a brick with noisy hinges in comparison.