Sora96 prediction: Motomu Toriyama & Yoshinori Kitase are developing Final Fantasy X-3

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
  • Auron spotted in Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer
  • Motomu Toriyama confirming he is working hard on a new project that will be announced this year.
  • Kazushige Nojima's infamous novella X-2.5
  • Nojima's audio drama that follows X-2.5
  • Nojima admitting he would like to see a X-3
  • X/X-2 HD's amazing sales.
  • X & X/X-2 HD's recent awards
  • Square Enix's quick PlayStation 4 port of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster that still includes the audio drama following all this.
  • Toriyama being on the Final Fantasy Committee*
  • Shintaro Takai, art director of the Final Fantasy X series including X/X-2 HD and Daisuke Watanabe (scenario writer on X & X-2) are both without their names attached to any announced projects.
  • Verendus from NeoGAF believes a X spin-off is in development
  • ff-reunion.net thinks Toriyama is making X-3.
*Motomu Toriyama is a member of the four person Final Fantasy Committee and the other three are in charge of a AAA Final Fantasy title. The main purpose of the committee is according to Kitase "We get together and update each other with current information or issues on our projects. [We] make sure there are no release date overlaps or bug issues." In other words, If Toriyama isn't heavily involved on a new Final Fantasy game it would make no sense for him to be on the committee.

Toriyama directed two DS games whilst directing XIII and working on the scenario/story for various titles.
Ok, but I didn't say a X-3 wasn't likely or that there weren't enough reasons why it could be under development (although some of yours are a bit of a strecht).

I'm just saying that we lack solid proof of that, so it isn't wise for you to be so certain of it. And the fact that Auron is featured (which in a closer look, it indeed looks like him. The gaveaway is the shoulderpad) in the trailer proves absolutely nothing. It's just that: there aren't enough elements to even start a "theory".

And again, I also think that, either he's tackling smaller games and/or he's directing X-3. But there's no evidence for me to say that other than, maybe, rational thinking (and the fact that I don't want him helming another mainline FF :p).

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Ok, but I didn't say a X-3 wasn't likely or that there weren't enough reasons why it could be under development (although some of yours are a bit of a strecht).

I'm just saying that we lack solid proof of that, so it isn't wise for you to be so certain of it. And the fact that Auron MIGHT have been featured in the trailer proves absolutely nothing. It's just that: there aren't enough elements to even start a "theory".

And again, I also think that, either he's tackling smaller games and/or he's directing X-3. But there's no evidence for me to say that other than, maybe, rational thinking (and the fact that I don't want him helming another mainline FF :p).
Haters gonna hate. Man's a legend.

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
Don't need to leave things messy. lol
It can't be helped. We're talking about a fanboy here. They haven't learned how to properly shit and piss in the toilet yet. You can make solid points but it doesn't matter as he ignores it and zeros in on something that he can counter. You can see this with my point about linearity where he practically ignore everything I said about it but brings up something else Kitase was supposedly responsible for. It's his way of admitting defeat.

Joshua

Sphere Hunter
Oct 7, 2013
California
Already a done deal. I could argue with someone who doesn't like Toriyama or I can move on like I already have.
I like Toriyama, I like reading your posts, but I really wish you'd go a little less 1Truth2Lies on us. The trick is to treat it like speculation instead of as a conclusion, e.g. by not treating it as "evidence" - "Hey check out this possible Auron easter egg in the FF7R trailer" "Look at this new quote from Toriyama", etc.

And if we get X-3 some day, how great would that be? But we can't know until we know.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
It can't be helped. We're talking about a fanboy here. They haven't learned how to properly shit an piss in the toilet yet. You can make solid points but it doesn't matter as he ignores it and zeroes in on something that he can counter. You can see this with my point about linearity where he practically ignore everything I said about it but brings up something else Kitase was supposedly responsible for. It's his way of admitting defeat.
And you're being a dickhead again. But who gives a shit, not me. I'll be the one laughing my ass off when Toriyama's future projects are announced. Bahahahahaaha.

Hate him as much as you want, he's directed more Final Fantasy games than anyone else and ever and that's not about to change. He'll leave his mark on VII Remake and other projects. Mahahahaha.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Yea, being a respectful person is always best. The mods do a good job of keeping things civil, no one is attacking you.

You seem very well knowledge Sora96, but the way you constantly present yourself to others will make you look less pleasant. My advice is to just please be respectful to others, and obey the rules of community you join. :)

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Yea, being a respectful person is always best. The mods do a good job of keeping things civil, no one is attacking you.

You seem very well knowledge Sora96, but the way you constantly present yourself to others will make you look less pleasant. My advice is to just please be respectful to others, and obey the rules of community you join. :)
The mods are shocking. I've had to report their actions to Alex before and he agreed the behaviour of others was not on and he would deal with it.

I appreciate that, I'm always researching, I'm always trying to learn but of course I get sick of all the hate. And I try to be respectful to others but when they make certain comments it just pisses me off. I mean you've said it yourself in regards to Toriyama, people act like he killed someone.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
I have not seen such rudeness from the mods. But I would advise if a mod/admin say don't make separate threads for existing topics, then respect it. If I ever felt the admins disrespect me in a community, I would leave. And I have left a FF community for that very reason before. Funny thing is the site is dying now, most likely due to their disgusting admins and members. Last I check they didn't even rename the Versus XIII section years after its re-brand..

However, the admins and mods here are respectful, most of the members are kind and polite. So make sure you check your own behavior as well. You're welcome, and I still believe people act too hostile over Toriyama and the Final Fantasy XIII series. Not sure how people can be such ways over video games no less.

But you still have to make sure you are presenting yourself in a respectful manner, and more people will respect you in return.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
And so was his response. But I don't give a shit what he thinks or you think. Again, I'm only here for people like Alex and Erren.
This isn't the first time you've said this, and for those reasons I tend to avoid these discussions; but I've had it with you. Wazi wasn't being rude, in fact he never is. You say you're here for Alex and Erren, then go on ahead and interact with them on Twitter or somewhere else. This place is a forum, and it's composed by lots of people who keep the place alive. If you don't care about any of those people, simply leave the place. Oh wait, you say you don't care what anyone thinks, but you go around making threads everywhere, selling your ideas to whoever buys them. You obviously care, since you're looking for attention, and frankly, it seems it's the only thing you care about. You only appreciate people who lick your boots whenever you say something? You can't be allowed to be wrong? Give me a break. I've said it before and I'll say it again kid, grow up and act your age.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
This isn't the first time you've said this, and for those reasons I tend to avoid these discussions; but I've had it with you. Wazi wasn't being rude, in fact he never is. You say you're here for Alex and Erren, then go on ahead and interact with them on Twitter or somewhere else. This place is a forum, and it's composed by lots of people who keep the place alive. If you don't care about any of those people, simply leave the place. Oh wait, you say you don't care what anyone thinks, but you go around making threads everywhere, selling your ideas to whoever buys them. You obviously care, since you're looking for attention, and frankly, it seems it's the only thing you care about. You only appreciate people who lick your boots whenever you say something? You can't be allowed to be wrong? Give me a break. I've said it before and I'll say it again kid, grow up and act your age.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
I have not seen such rudeness from the mods. But I would advise if a mod/admin say don't make separate threads for existing topics, then respect it. If I ever felt the admins disrespect me in a community, I would leave. And I have left a FF community for that very reason before. Funny thing is the site is dying now, most likely due to their disgusting admins and members. Last I check they didn't even rename the Versus XIII section years after its re-brand..

However, the admins and mods here are respectful, most of the members are kind and polite. So make sure you check your own behavior as well. You're welcome, and I still believe people act too hostile over Toriyama and the Final Fantasy XIII series. Not sure how people can be such ways over video games no less.

But you still have to make sure you are presenting yourself in a respectful manner, and more people will respect you in return.
Not the rudeness from them per so, but allowing others to be rude to me and even liking it. And again, Alex agreed with me.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Yea, you have to take responsibility for your actions too.

You've been pretty nasty and refuse to listen to the admins/mods. As I said, I'm sure they appreciate how informative you are. But you do need to abide by their rules. Playing the victim won't solve anything. Listen to rules, be respectful, don't fight fire with fire. In th end you will feel better. Now is the time to own up to the wrongs you have done.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Yea, you have to take responsibility for your actions too.

You've been pretty nasty and refuse to listen to the admins/mods. As I said, I'm sure they appreciate how informative you are. But you do need to abide by their rules. Playing the victim won't solve anything. Listen to rules, be respectful, don't fight fire with fire. In th end you will feel better. Now is the time to own up to the wrongs you have done.
Please. I'm always listening to Alex and Erren.

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
And you're being a dickhead again. But who gives a shit, not me. I'll be the one laughing my ass off when Toriyama's future projects are announced. Bahahahahaaha.

Hate him as much as you want, he's directed more Final Fantasy games than anyone else and ever and that's not about to change. He'll leave his mark on VII Remake and other projects. Mahahahaha.
I personally don't care if people like the guy. I'm not going to lose sleep over his future projects either. But can you try being a level-headed fan instead of a toxic fanboy? It'd solve so many things.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
I personally don't care if people like the guy. I'm not going to lose sleep over his future projects either. But can you try being a level-headed fan instead of a toxic fanboy? It'd solve so many things.
Can you please stop being mean to me? I've seen many rude comments from you on here, and even on Twitter so I blocked you.

I'll stop being "a toxic fanboy" when people stop acting like he killed someone.

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
Can you please stop being mean to me? I've seen many rude comments from you on here, and even on Twitter so I blocked you.
Can you stop being rude as well? Or does that not count?

I'll stop being "a toxic fanboy" when people stop acting like he killed someone.
Then maybe you should learn how to properly handle the criticism of the things you love so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.