Spoiler Impressions on NeoGAF

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I said link to the third party's opinion piece on the matter not outright state exactly what happens.

Opinion/impression pieces are general, not specific.

I didn't asked to get spoiled at all. There is a major different llazy77 T_T

Put that in goddam spoiler tags out of respect for those that didn't want to know that.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
I said link to the third party's opinion piece on the matter not outright state exactly what happens.

Opinion/impression pieces are general, not specific.

I didn't asked to get spoiled at all. There is a major different llazy77 T_T

Put that in goddam spoiler tags out of respect for those that didn't want to know that.
Its the spoiler thread.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Look we get you're majorly disappointed. You've hammered that into our minds repeatedly for the last few days with that sour attitude of yours.

If you carefully read what I wrote, you should be able to discern that I specifically asked for an opinion piece not specifics in regards to the game.

This is the spoiler thread for impressions on neogaf. Not downright spoilers on what happens in the game.

There is a massive difference!

If I stated the ending or what happens to specific characters in the thread, would that make it cool just because it's "the spoilers thread"?

Impressions... specifics... you honestly cannot tell the difference between the two?!?

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
Look we get you're majorly disappointed. You've hammered that into our minds repeatedly for the last few days with that sour attitude of yours.

If you carefully read what I wrote, you should be able to discern that I specifically asked for an opinion piece not specifics in regards to the game.

This is the spoiler thread for impressions on neogaf. Not downright spoilers on what happens in the game.

There is a massive difference!

If I stated the ending or what happens to specific characters in the thread, would that make it cool just because it's "the spoilers thread"?

Impressions... specifics... you honestly cannot tell the difference between the two?!?
Well you asked how she didnt appear so i told you, I dont know if I could find an impression that stated that Luna had no screentime but from the spoilers I read I figured it out by myself. Im sorry for spoiling that's my bad. Infact I thought of putting a spoiler tag on it but decided not to cause figured this was the spoiler thread. But yes you are right I shouldnt have said exactly what happened. This is all my mistake.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Ilazy, no offense but your current behavior has ranged from borderline petulant and to outright obnoxious as all hell, to the point of broken record-tier. Its really gotten nearly detrimental towards community discussion and my tolerance is already at an all-time low.

Either tag spoilers or post them in a topic pertaining the game itself. Knock it off already, please.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
Ilazy, no offense but your current behavior has ranged from borderline petulant and to outright obnoxious as all hell, to the point of broken record-tier. Its really gotten nearly detrimental towards community discussion and my tolerance is already at an all-time low.

Either tag spoilers or post them in a topic pertaining the game itself. Knock it off already, please.
You can account that on my expectation of this game being extremely high. I have taken it really badly and am kinda angry about it. Im sorry I will stop, I wont make any more posts here for a while. Il probably come back when I have beaten the game and everything has cooled down post launch.

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
llazy77 I have an advice, play the damn game and judge it by your experience and not by what other says and who knows, you might probably enjoy some aspects more than what others might have lead you believe you would. I talk by experience, I've heard great things about FF6 before playing it and after doing so I didn't think it was as great as they said, similarly I've heard some bad stuff about FFX-2 but after playing it I thought (and still do) that it was worthy of being among the top 5 best in the series.