What games are you playing now?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Nov 24, 2016
I had played Mega Man 11 and I like it. it was much better than the travesty that was Mighty No 9. also Played Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4 it was great. now I'm currently Playing Dragon Quest XI

Aug 14, 2016
All over
I was gifted Fallout 76 while recovering from this year's flu strain. (ProTip kids - get the goddamn vaccine.) I liked the original Fallout 1 and 2. Fallout 3 is one of my favorites. Fallout: New Vegas was an enjoyable, if ultimately inconsequential, diversion. Fallout 4 had its moments. (Needed more of them, to be honest.)

And...it's not ready yet. Not even close. I suspect once Bethesda figures out what they want to do with this game, it'll improve drastically. But I can't recommend it for anybody right now.

Aug 14, 2016
All over
Just got my copy of KHIII. With some trepidation, here I go...

EDIT: Early returns about what I expected. The narrative is completely lost on me. It's earnest, certainly, but very weirdly paced. The gameplay, thankfully, is mindless fun. It's not so much a strategic action RPG than a glorified button masher. And it's absolutely gorgeous.

Last edited:

avensis

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 5, 2019
I play Resident Evil 2 remake, the game respects the original, graphically very beautiful and well optimized, the difficulty is well measured ... very good remake.

Last edited by a moderator:

sergann

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 3, 2019
I was gifted Fallout 76 while recovering from this year's flu strain. (ProTip kids - get the goddamn vaccine.) I liked the original Fallout 1 and 2. Fallout 3 is one of my favorites. Fallout: New Vegas was an enjoyable, if ultimately inconsequential, diversion. Fallout 4 had its moments. (Needed more of them, to be honest.)

And...it's not ready yet. Not even close. I suspect once Bethesda figures out what they want to do with this game, it'll improve drastically. But I can't recommend it for anybody right now.
it was much better than the travesty that was Mighty No 9

FFChocobo18

SOLDIER, First Class
Jan 9, 2017
Yesterday, I got to Chapter 8, replayed Episode Gladiolus, and beat it, and got the rest of the Royal Arms on Lucis. For Costlemark, I didn't want to waste my time on it due to how diffficult it was to get through it's hordes of Daemons and Jabbawak, I used the Magitek Exosuits at some point in it, and eventually switched to Easy Mode when the suits were nearly out of power. I switched it back to Normal Mode after I got the Sword of The Tall, and leveled up from 38 to 51 at Galdin Quay's hotel. Now, next up is the FFXIV collab and Chapter 9 and onward.

Zero

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Far East of Eden
www.twitter.com
I've been playing a couple of old games on Switch.

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition - I can't believe I've ignored this series for as long as I have. I've looked at it before and thought I would enjoy it as it's basically a mix of Zelda and Prince of Persia (also reminds me of Legacy of Kain fairy often) but I never knew I would get into it as much as I am right now. I seriously like this game and the Switch port seems pretty solid.

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD - I played this game 3 or 4 times back on the PS2. I picked up the PS3 HD release but sadly never got around to touching it. The Switch version caught my attention, however. Being able to play this hybrid was too tempting. There's also the fact that I love the Pro Controller. Going from the PS2 version to this is a shocking difference. From what I've seen, it looks pretty much identical to the PS4 version. It's a shame they didn't make use of the HD rumble or add anything other than touchscreen healing between battles, but it's fine.