What games are you playing now?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

T.O.T

Blitzball Champion
Feb 2, 2017
I'm taking a rest from gaming, but I have been playing Type-0 HD and Trials of Mana. Both good. Really like Type-0 HD on PC, and Trials of Mana is very fun despite its story not being very...there. And I will admit the dubs for both of them are terrible.
Typo-0's english dub is a hit or miss depending on the character. Cinque personally was my least favorite.

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
ARK Survival Evolved. I just got to the Aberration map and it is kicking my ass.

Otherwise, the PSN weeb sale they had going stole $76.00 from my wallet and I bought FF VII, VIII, IX, X/X-2, and XII. I felt the need to feel some nostalgia this fall/winter...and to remember that Square at one point made complete whole games with decent characters at one point that weren't bogged down by production issues and directorial nonsense.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
I'm currently playing between Yakuza 0 and Xenoblade Chronicles DE.

Have to say the former has surpassed my expectations in a lot of ways given the rave around it lol.

nomnom

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 28, 2021
I recently downloaded Alice in Wonderland on the xbox horror version and to be honest I expected something better. I realize that the game is quite old and I just remember it somehow better than it turned out to be in the present. The biggest disadvantage when it comes to the overall aspect is the control, but nothing can replace the "wasd" haha

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
Not sure it counts entirely as a game, but recently I've spent some little time with the demo of Balan Wonderworld. Surprisingly engaging and enjoyable, and I wanted to play more worlds. Also, I'm quite sure it's based on an earlier build, and several aspects related to replaying are locked off in the demo.

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
I'm replaying FFXV Royal Edition on the PS5. I'm now convinced this game came out a generation too early. It looks and plays like a dream, and the quick loading times makes fast travel worth the 10g.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (2020)

Been in the mood for platformers lately, easily the most engaging out of the main Crash games. By far the most challenging game, some stages get absurly hard if want to go the completionist route, and with the most content out of them, not sure if I'll try to 100% it though.

Angiel

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 22, 2021
Well I've just bought a 3DS and picked up Pokemon X and Fire Emblem Awakening as my starter games in my local games store near college. And man, those games are addictive. I purchased the first Ace Attorney game yesterday and oh boy nostalgic moments. (Actually 'borrowed' my brother's old DS years ago and played the first case till the fourth. Never got the chance to play the final case) Just finished my third case and I'll be starting on the fourth case as soon as I restore myself. It's been a long week for me.