What games are you playing now?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (2020)

Been in the mood for platformers lately, easily the most engaging out of the main Crash games. By far the most challenging game, some stages get absurly hard if want to go the completionist route, and with the most content out of them, not sure if I'll try to 100% it though.

Angiel

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 22, 2021
Well I've just bought a 3DS and picked up Pokemon X and Fire Emblem Awakening as my starter games in my local games store near college. And man, those games are addictive. I purchased the first Ace Attorney game yesterday and oh boy nostalgic moments. (Actually 'borrowed' my brother's old DS years ago and played the first case till the fourth. Never got the chance to play the final case) Just finished my third case and I'll be starting on the fourth case as soon as I restore myself. It's been a long week for me.

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
My family is in the UK for the summer, but I have to be on US time for work. So I tried to get into Elden Ring. I heard so many good things about it, but damned if I can get into it. For me, it seems like an aggressively hostile Breath of the Wild, and there's little so far to grab me into the world and lore.

So I loaded up FFXII: The Zodiac Age again and I'm playing that at 4x speed.

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
I finished FFXII for the umpteenth time. I heard great things about a little independent game about a cat—Stray. Because of my PS+ subscription, I received it for free. Plus, the main character (cat-racter?) looks exactly like the pet that decided I was his preferred human. So the kids and I sat down and played through it. It's a nice little game--surprisingly somber--only lasting around 4-5 hours.

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
So I'm going to be diving into Xenoblade Chronicles 3 this evening. I've played through every Xeno game in existence, from Xenogears to the silly Xenosaga games, all culminating with Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and 2. I've given my thoughts on XC1 and XC2 on this site before; hopefully this game is more like the former.