What games are you playing now?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
PS4 - Final Fantasy VII, Guilty Gear Xrd, Shovel Knight
XBO - Crimson Dragon
PS3 - Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
WiiU - Xenoblade Chrinicles X, Bayonetta 2
Vita - Ys: Memories of Celceta
360: Blue Dragon, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
3DS: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon X

I'm going through one of those phases again where I can't seem to concentrate on a single game, heh.

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
13th colossus is the best one. Also, let us know when you finish the game. I want to know what you (and others here) think of the final colossus.
will do! should be done by like tomorrow at this pace haha

PS4 - Final Fantasy VII, Guilty Gear Xrd, Shovel Knight
XBO - Crimson Dragon
PS3 - Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
WiiU - Xenoblade Chrinicles X, Bayonetta 2
Vita - Ys: Memories of Celceta
360: Blue Dragon, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
3DS: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon X

I'm going through one of those phases again where I can't seem to concentrate on a single game, heh.
Very happy to see some Falcom games on this list, while I never really did get into Ys that much, the kiseki (trails) series has been in my wheelhouse of JRPGs for years. Glad to see more people getting into it

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Started Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel on Vita.
Got Yakuza 5 on PS3 to bust through.
And bought new phone, so I'm back to being addicted to Triple Triad.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
will do! should be done by like tomorrow at this pace haha

Very happy to see some Falcom games on this list, while I never really did get into Ys that much, the kiseki (trails) series has been in my wheelhouse of JRPGs for years. Glad to see more people getting into it
Yeah, I've been a big fan of Falcom ever since I got into Ys way back in the day when I got a Turbo Duo for Christmas.

Zero

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
I've mostly been playing Street Fighter V lately.

My local GameStop held a SFV tourny today. Wasn't a big event but there was a PlayStation rep there hosting it. I didn't get to use my stick as there were no chairs. Did my best with Ryu on a standard PS4 pad and came in third. What really surprised me, though, was how many young kids that were there, hype as fuck, and even kinda knowledgeable about SF. The kid who stood next to me the whole time I was playing was probably 8 or 9, wearing a SFV beanie, and kept telling me to stick with Ryu 'cause he's a beast, lol. He even knew the names of pretty much all of Ryu's moves and a few combo's. That shit brought a smile to my face, can't lie. GameStop and PlayStation should do more of these but maybe get it a little better organized. I like seeing young people enthusiastic about fighting games.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Due to the hype surrounding SFV, I decided to play some fighting games that I had (still not a hardcore fan of this genre but I like it).
Over the next week it will mainly be The King of Fighter 2002 UM edition.

Rin

Reformed
Apr 11, 2015
Yeah..... So I did the thing (Plat'ed Gravity Rush Remsatered).

https://twitter.com/Tron942/status/700943288769970176
If you've taken the time to plat it, that means you'd recommend the game, right? :D

On topic, I just started playing Setsuna, and while I haven't gotten very far (just got to the first save point), Tokyo RPG Factory's debut title has a lot going for it! The atmosphere, visuals, quality, battle system, music, everything about it has sucked me in. I actually look forward to what I think will be an inevitable grind. But it's going to be so worth it!

Last edited:

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Gravity Rush Remastered
Yakuza 5
The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition
Bravely Second
Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
Project X Zone 2