What games are you playing now?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

dissasterrific

fal'Cie Goddess
Administrator
Site Staff
Mar 6, 2016
cosmos
I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3D recently and just wow, what a beautiful game! The story so far has been pretty engaging too, with me being only 15 hours in. The gameplay is just really great and fun, simplistic on surface yet pretty complex. The shortcomings I can feel so far are the imbalance the party currently has; I feel restricted choosing certain characters together only in order to have an adequate team. The girls are all restricted to the traditional roles often reserved for females too and it's turning me off- I really hope that later on this will change.

Chocobocoholic

ShinRa SOLDIER
Mar 29, 2016
Currently playing Resident Evil 0. I'm also in the very early stages of Persona 4 Golden. For some reason I just don't have the get-up-and-go to play it, even though I'm liking it more than Persona 3 Portable, which I completed a few months back. It just feels like effort.

Zero

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
I'm replaying both Losy Odyssey on 360 and Growlanser II on PS2. WiiU, pretty much just Twilight Princess HD unless I feel like some Smash. FE Fates: Conquest on 3DS. Tales of Zestiria on PS4 and Uncharted: Golden Abyss on Vita.

Chocobocoholic

ShinRa SOLDIER
Mar 29, 2016
Currently playing beyond 2 souls for the ps4 this is one thrilling Game addicted to it
I would have enjoyed this game more if it played out in chronological order. I found it all a bit confusing. Good ending, though.

Anyway I've almost finished Quantum Break and then I'll be starting either Sunset Overdrive or Alan Wake. Think I'll try Sunset first. I've also just started Danganronpa 2.

May 26, 2014
I finally finished Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth! One of the most enjoyable games I've played in years. Obviously I say that as a huge Digmon fan, but the story really was awesome. It had some great, unexpected twists and really felt, for the most part, like a different direction for Digimon (in a good way), but it still contained some of the regular Digimon tropes (which was nice). Though I will say that for a game called "Cyber Sleuth," there's really only one case in the whole thing that requires any sort of deduction on behalf of the player.

I'm glad I bought this game considering I was really skeptical about it at first. (The Digimon games have a shaky track record to say the least.) Now... Cyber Sleuth 2 when? Please. I need it... Or at least let the next Digimon Story game be as good.

Rin

Reformed
Apr 11, 2015
Ni-Oh... and I thought Bloodborne was insanely difficult at first (BB is the first From game I've played).

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Nioh is hard. Need to try beat it.

Currently on:

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Aliens vs. Pinball
Metroid Zero Mission
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Finished Life is Strange and wow, what a ride it was! I have some issues with the ending (predictable, plot holes, etc.) but the journey itself more than makes up for it. Now I can't wait for season 2.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Lately I have been replaying more games than playing new ones (mostly cause I can't afford to get them all), currently I'm playing the following simultaneously:

Replaying:
  1. FINAL FANTASY X (8th playthrought)
  2. FINAL FANTASY X-2 (3rd playthrought, trying to get at least 90%+ completion, not trying to archive 100%)
  3. FINAL FANTASY XII (picking up where I left in my 3rd playthrought, trying to do a completion or something closer to that).
  4. FINAL FANTASY VII (second playthrought)
  5. Ratche & Clack 2: Going Commando (third playthrought)
New game playing:
  1. Parasite Eve (5 hours in)
  2. Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright (I put it on hold for some days but pick it up again where I left)

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Replaying The Last of Us for the 5th time. Beat the first Danganronpa about a moth ago, I think? It was great, and I wanted to try the 2nd one but my laptop's cooling system broke, so I need to fix that before I can play it.

Ragnarok

Balamb Garden Freshman
Apr 7, 2016
Finland
At the moment I'm playing FFX HD Remaster. I have played the original over 10 years ago so it's nice to get back to it now, even though it's not one of my favourite FF games.

I'm also playing Demon's Souls for the first time (It's my first Souls game.) and I'm mostly enjoying it a lot. It's occasionally frustrating but then again it's also quite a rewarding game.

Black Mage

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
May 9, 2016
Playing through FFIX again for the 1st time since it was originally released. I'm about 60 hours in to FFXII on emulator but I stopped to focus on IX for right now. I'll pick XII back up again after I complete IX.

May 26, 2014
Playing through FFIX again for the 1st time since it was originally released. I'm about 60 hours in to FFXII on emulator but I stopped to focus on IX for right now. I'll pick XII back up again after I complete IX.
Nice. My favorite (or second favorite, or... err... ok, it's one of my favorites) FF game and my least favorite FF game. Not hard to tell which one is which! :p

Anyway, I'm playing Final Fantasy IV for the first time! :) Sooo dang good so far. The story is more interesting than the other SNES FF games. Well, better than V at least. I haven't tried VI (yeah, yeah, I know).

Also, is it just me, or is this the easiest FF in existence? I got through nearly the whole first field area and cave without taking a single hit. The only time I took damage was when I purposely waited for the enemies to attack, since I thought there was something wrong with my game and they weren't attacking for some reason. Turns out they were just being slow. Actually though, I might be making this game a bit easier than it's supposed to be because I'm playing the PSP version and I turned turn switching on, and I'm pretty sure you can't do that in the original game.

By the way... Edward is useless!!!