What shloud be Add and Fix to Enhance FFXV Gameplay and Experience

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

francknk90

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 3, 2017
Hello everyone i'm new in this forum and also happy to be now a part of it. I've been lurking around but i finally decide to join.
Note excuse my bad writing english is not my native language.

i know that this thead mey be a Fantasy and that the team at squeur may not look at it but who care lets give our idea to that we think will make the game better or even better.

Addition

Training dummy mode.
I think they should add a training mode that allow us to fight against a dummy. Basically a opponent that won't response back to our attack, the problem with the current mode is that Gladio allways fight back and knock you down, is cool if you want to dodge attack, but not if you want to learn combo style and the layers of the differente weapons. I'm sure that alot of people out there still don't know each combo that the different weapons can provide, well i'm sure some will say that they will learned on the field, but the problem is that your party members will kill the enemy before you learn anything and you are not at ease to learn since you have to be quick before they kill the enemy. So a Training mode were you can practice combo will be a nice addition.

Party members separation.
What i mean by that is when playing chapter 14, as Noctis was alone on the beach of Galdina fighting enemy, it felt different and challenging as you where always with your party members. It felt like a Souls game where i can learn freely the movement of the enemy, and dodge accordingly to it was challenging and fun. They should let us separate the team at camp spot and only there, you can be alone (Noctis) or select a groupe of 2 or 3 members. The members that are not select wait at the camp and when doing main quest or drive you are force to regroup we will just have to go back at the camp, where we leave them or via menu with a phone call to reunite.

Blood.
Blood was in the Duscae and Platinum Demos if remeber correctely Tabata sayed that he wented to realease it as a dlc to bypass the law of a europen contry. So what will do blood?
it will make the experience more realistic, it will add more to its dramatic style and the game is rated 16 so i don't see the problem. An option in the menu to toggle On/Off the blood will be nice.

Modification

Manual marker.
marker won't disappear when you reach it and you have to open the map again to make it disappear is annoying.

Automatic lock on.
what i meant by this is when fighting a group of enemy, is annoying to press the lock on system each time you kill one of them. The lock on should change automatically to the next enemy, it be nice if they add that option in the menu.

fix (bug)

Axe mouvement.
I don't know the technical term for it if some one know please tell me, is when you flick the left joystique in any direction an charecter will face that direction. You can do it with the Chocobo in the game mount it and just flick in any direction the Chocobo will face it. Noctis in the other hand can't do it, if remember right you were able to it in Episode Duscae. Since that animation is not there in the final game it create a dead zone or delay when your moving the left stick on Noctis character, i dont know if it is a bug or it has been remove from the game wich will be strange. If the chocobo can do it why can't Noctis?

Framepacing.
Im playing the game on base ps4 and there are some frame pacing issue, seems like is same on ps4pro hq mode this need to be fix it make the game stutter.

They shold also add the original ff versus outfit.

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
Blood.
Blood was in the Duscae and Platinum Demos if remeber correctely Tabata sayed that he wented to realease it as a dlc to bypass the law of a europen contry. So what will do blood?
it will make the experience more realistic, it will add more to its dramatic style and the game is rated 16 so i don't see the problem. An option in the menu to toggle On/Off the blood will be nice.
Tabata didn't exactly say he wanted to release blood as DLC. He just said that he was looking into his options, and that was one of them.

Judging by the state of the final game, it seems like the option he chose involved making all blood black and including blood effects only when you land special dodge-parry attacks.

For the record, "daemons bleed black" works pretty well as a rule, since it allows for the horrifying Ravus design, Ardyn's creepy daemonic form, and the nasty "eyes turned to black jelly and started leaking out" look of the Regis and Iedolas corpse mannequins. It'd have been nice to have the option to change the limited amount of human blood back to red, though, since it makes no sense whatsoever for Luna to bleed black. =P

Automatic lock on.
what i meant by this is when fighting a group of enemy, is annoying to press the lock on system each time you kill one of them. The lock on should change automatically to the next enemy, it be nice if they add that option in the menu.
I'm totally with you on this one. There's no real reason why this shouldn't be the case.

Here are a few things that I think would be nice:

- The option to create playlists on the MP3 player, ideally automatically switching playlists for exploration, battles, and dungeons.

- A news station on the radio that allows you to listen to all of the story-relevant radio broadcasts while exploring.

- Rebalancing the summons so it doesn't feel like Ramuh is the one showing up 90% of the time.

- Swimsuit DLC.

- A full bestiary. I think it's been confirmed that something like this is under development, but I'd love the implementation to include both a model viewer and individual descriptions for enemies.

- The ability to accept and turn in hunts via cell phone. If possible, I'd like there to be a little cutscene showing Noct taking a picture and sending it via text to complete his mission.

- Encounter select. I'd love to be able to go back and replay particularly memorable scenarios at will.

- More command over party members, whether through a gambit system or the addition of full party positioning commands (Fall Back, Use Magic, Revive Ally, etc.).

- More screentime for Luna. Preferably, this would include both flashbacks to Luna and Noct hanging out as kids and more meaningful correspondence between them in the present. Even just adding a few page-long letters between them could help a lot.

- "Surveillance footage" cutscenes in Chapter 13 showing some of the stuff that happened off-screen.

- Access to the Cosmogony books that you've viewed (and a list showing how many you've found) through a menu option. Ideally, there'd be a few more entries added to reference some of the strategy guide/Ultimania information, too.

francknk90

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 3, 2017
- Rebalancing the summons so it doesn't feel like Ramuh is the one showing up 90% of the time.
Yeah even though i think Ramuh summons is the coolest, they should definitely Rebalance it and they should also
add Bahamut and Ifrit as regular summons. I mean having Bahamut only appear in one an only one battle and having Ifrit non usable was a bit of a blow lol. I can understand it for Ifrit, since his a big bad villain who cause all of this mess with the Deamons in the mythos of the game. But they should alteast make Bahamut i regular summon, i know that in term of timeline we are at the end of game so Noctis could not use him alot but still they should make him regular.

- A full bestiary. I think it's been confirmed that something like this is under development, but I'd love the implementation to include both a model viewer and individual descriptions for enemies.
This
I initaly thaugt that Ignis was going to be the one that tell us information via dialogue, remember when he was describing the sabertusk in the begining of the game. But yeah a full bestiary will be welcome.

They should also add the the ability that when you are riding a Chocobo to pick-up items on the ground. Is annoying to always get off and get back just to pick one item. And for fun when vegetable are pick up the Chocobo should eat one of them so you actually have to get off just to pick the vegetable.

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah even though i think Ramuh summons is the coolest, they should definitely Rebalance it and they should also
add Bahamut and Ifrit as regular summons. I mean having Bahamut only appear in one an only one battle and having Ifrit non usable was a bit of a blow lol. I can understand it for Ifrit, since his a big bad villain who cause all of this mess with the Deamons in the mythos of the game. But they should alteast make Bahamut i regular summon, i know that in term of timeline we are at the end of game so Noctis could not use him alot but still they should make him regular.
They should also add the the ability that when you are riding a Chocobo to pick-up items on the ground. Is annoying to always get off and get back just to pick one item. And for fun when vegetable are pick up the Chocobo should eat one of them so you actually have to get off just to pick the vegetable.
Yeah, both of these would be nice, too.

EDIT: Just remembered one thing I should have mentioned earlier -- modify the Regis-and-Noct part of the Dawn trailer to use the younger Regis model and add a voice over referencing Noct being chosen to account for the lack of title cards, and have it trigger as a "dream" when Noct rests at some point in the game (possibly after Noct acquires his first Royal Arm for maximum feels).

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I think removing the button mashing entirely and leaving the holding button would (probably) fix some issues/flaws within the combat system that some players might have since Noctis' animations seens to have been build with the mindset of "passive and slow style" of holding button rather than the "agressive and fast reaction style" of button mashing.
Another solution would probably be tweak the animations so that they match the "button masshing style" speed but I think the former is cheaper and takes less testing.

T.O.T

Blitzball Champion
Feb 2, 2017
Ramuh pops up a lot because he has the most summoning territory of the 4. It's crazy how much of the starting world map he covers. I don't button mash on this game, as I find myself spending just about as much time trying to reach the backside of an enemy for invincibility frames.