Your favorite Video Game Music

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BladeRunner

SOLDIER, First Class
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Dearly Beloved is such an amazing theme. At it's core it has a simple and beautiful melody. It appears in every KH but each variation sounds unique, while still having a familiar feeling. I could listen to all of them for hours and my personal favourite is Birth By Sleep version.

And I can't wait to hear what Shimomura does with it in KH3.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Dearly Beloved is such an amazing theme. At it's core it has a simple and beautiful melody. It appears in every KH but each variation sounds unique, while still having a familiar feeling. I could listen to all of them for hours and my personal favourite is Birth By Sleep version.

And I can't wait to hear what Shimomura does with it in KH3.
Me hearing all versions :)

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
I've had this on repeat for a while just thinking what would this particular piece would sound like in the Final Fantasy VII Remake..... I'm hoping Uematsu reprises his role for the remake.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Hoping to play Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch soon. Not only it holds fantastic cutscenes and an art style made by Studio Ghibli, they have an amazing OST.