FF15 Judgement Disc Demo Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
I don't know of you guys know this already but if you don't like having the Stamina bar showing but want to still execute sprint burst all you have to look for is the animations change when noctis is about to run out of stamina and just click the left stick or whatever button you have mapped on your controller for sprint.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York

characters now move on the menu screen, whether you like it or not (i was fine with how it is apart for the character pose being the same even if he was dead).

even then, this shows that they're still including things, which is pretty cool.

edit: oh apparently there is a database menu now, jesus this game lol.

edit: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74560965 lol
Database menu is in the game already. I did notice a few minor changes in UI and other things as you mention.

Has anybody found a good way to farm AP yet?
Get one of the AP boosters for fishing or something and fish for ever.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
Do they attack you when confused? How does combat work if Noctis is confused?
Noct was the only one that was not confused thankfully xD

It does attack when you are confused. Spits some weird green fluid which state on the floor for a while. If you walk into it you get damaged.

He ran away quickly as so the 'battle' didn't last long lol

Hey, guys. I'm sorry for spamming these videos so much, but this will likely be the last one I'll share, at least until the game releases, It's a video guide for how you should be approaching FFXV combat. A lot of people are having trouble getting used to it because, well, there's really nothing else like it. I sincerely hope that this video will be valuable to everyone starting the game, and especially to those who have little to no experience in action games but like Final Fantasy.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Hey, guys. I'm sorry for spamming these videos so much, but this will likely be the last one I'll share, at least until the game releases, It's a video guide for how you should be approaching FFXV combat. A lot of people are having trouble getting used to it because, well, there's really nothing else like it. I sincerely hope that this video will be valuable to everyone starting the game, and especially to those who have little to no experience in action games but like Final Fantasy.
Thank you for putting time and effort in this tutorial for the community and fans.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I'm waiting to play the game on the 29th - Primarily because I don't have a JP account nor can I be bothered with the hassle of creating one. Looks amazing though.

#10yearwaitover
It's actually super easy if you change your mind. Didn't take me a couple of minutes. About as long as it takes to make any PSN account, just following a youtube video to tell me what options to select on which screen.

I don't know of you guys know this already but if you don't like having the Stamina bar showing but want to still execute sprint burst all you have to look for is the animations change when noctis is about to run out of stamina and just click the left stick or whatever button you have mapped on your controller for sprint.
I find this much, much easier to do when running with the square button (I'm running Duscae controls, so whatever the attack button in that other horrible setup is :p). It quickly got to the point where I'm doing it out of the corner of my eye on reflex.

Part of me is dying to keep playing and get every little secret there is in there, but I'm prob ably going to wait for the full game to go further.

Last edited: