FFXV discussion thread [No Spoilers]

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The GemiKnight

Clan Centurio Member
Nov 11, 2016
Durban, South Africa
Music in audiovisual media is an interesting thing. When it's done right, it can catch you up in a giant wave of emotion... but a well-chosen intentional absence is sort of like being left bereft, and even subtle details stand out in stark relief.
Totally agree. I'd say SE are certainly one of the best when it comes to the use of music, especially in FF.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
While I can't make out what the signature does say, I can say that it's definitely not "Ardyn L. Caelum". Like, the letters are totally off, I don't know how people can see it.
If I recall correctly, the letters and alphabet in the game don't 100% resemble their English counterparts.

It has similarities but the shapes and whatnot are changed somewhat to avoid it being too similar.

In a way, it's similar not yet similar at the same time.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
If I recall correctly, the letters and alphabet in the game don't 100% resemble their English counterparts.

It has similarities but the shapes and whatnot are changed somewhat to avoid it being too similar.

In a way, it's similar not yet similar at the same time.
This is some Nomura-tier bullshit explanation lol

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
This is some Nomura-tier bullshit explanation lol
Lol perhaps.

But no seriously if you look at the signs and words around the world of Eos you'll know what I mean.

Edit: just reread my comment above. Yeah that was a seriously shit explanation lol! Hey it was early morning when I typed that :p

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Lol perhaps.

But no seriously if you look at the signs and words around the world of Eos you'll know what I mean.

Edit: just reread my comment above. Yeah that was a seriously shit explanation lol! Hey it was early morning when I typed that :p
Okay, seriously now. Do you have some examples of these? I don't think I see it. And even if the letters were supposed to be a bit changed I still don't think they fit the signature.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
:crystal: :crystal: :crystal:
It has similarities
but the shapes and whatnot
are changed somewhat
to avoid it being too similar.
In a way, it's similar
not yet similar at the same time.
Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts

:crystal: :crystal: :crystal:
Lol you ass xD

Okay, seriously now. Do you have some examples of these? I don't think I see it. And even if the letters were supposed to be a bit changed I still don't think they fit the signature.
Well they're pretty much English letters with some minor changes. For example the A is missing the horizontal line. Nothing major.

Here are some screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/MIYoN

Well we know the Ardyn is there. The other parts aren't exactly clear so you may be right. I just think it's high level trolling if he really did sign his name off as
Lucis Caelum
at the end.

It would mean he's not even trying to hide it lol

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Lol you ass xD

Well they're pretty much English letters with some minor changes. For example the A is missing the horizontal line. Nothing major.

Here are some screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/MIYoN

Well we know the Ardyn is there. The other parts aren't exactly clear so you may be right. I just think it's high level trolling if he really did sign his name off as
Lucis Caelum
at the end.

It would mean he's not even trying to hide it lol
Hmm... maybe I guess. I just assumed this stuff was from using some fancy fonts.

And the signature... the thing is it doesn't even look like "Ardyn" to me. Someone in the reddit thread said that these items are apparently in every car in the game, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was just some stock picture lol.